RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Emergency Help Center (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Am I Any Good? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=57849)

younggadget 06-15-03 01:32 PM

Am I Any Good?

I was just wondering,what do the other rappers on this board think about me?Do yall think I'm good,bad,need to improve or what?Do I need any help?Give me some feedback on this.

younggadget 06-15-03 01:34 PM

Please give me some honest feedback.

C-Section 06-15-03 01:45 PM

i never heard you, but obviously you aint good if you have to ask people, i you where good you would know your good and people would tell you your good

younggadget 06-15-03 01:50 PM

You make a good point FLU.Now that a think about it.You make a real good point.But I still want to know what other rappers got to say about me.

Bloodlust 06-16-03 01:42 PM

only way u can find out if u are good is to perform, and see wot peoples reactions are u can get and answer from here but it may or may not be da truth.

Kapone 06-17-03 12:46 AM

dog, u suck...

sorry, u need to find a new style, thats all that is

u try to spit and it dont werk for you, cuz u swallow

Born2flow 06-17-03 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kapone
dog, u suck...

sorry, u need to find a new style, thats all that is

u try to spit and it dont werk for you, cuz u swallow

^^^my opinion in nice words!!!!!!

younggadget 06-17-03 07:58 PM

hahahahalol yall is so funny.........lick my motherfucking balls you bitch ass excuse for a mod.

Feeble Minded. 06-20-03 09:18 AM

you suck nuts.
get a clue.

that was my explanation the nice way....

Kapone 06-20-03 12:19 PM

HAHAHA

im a sorry excuse for a mod huh?

alright....

whenever you acheive your stupid impudent dream of being a mod dont come crying to me cuz ur ass is swamped..... and u dont know what do do,

"o no dog, my moms callin me 7:30, it's bedtime, but i got so much work to do ahhhhhhh"

ill just laff, and go back to my own job

Sureal 06-20-03 10:22 PM

younggadget , to tell you the truth i dont like you very much...

you go around to peoples battles askin for votes on yours (one more time, i get you banned) ... and you are not a good Writer...

join the RBTL topical league, win like 4 in a row, challenge me for the title and prove me wrong...

younggadget 06-20-03 11:15 PM

I will do that justnto shut you the fuck up.And another thing,half of rb vote on other people thread then drop a link asking to vote on their battle.Aint nothing wrong with that.If there is a rule saying you cant do that post the motherfuckin link in this thread and prove me wrong.....You must be living in a "Sureal" life trying to hoe me.

Sureal 06-21-03 03:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
no , you go to threads before they drop sometimes...or shit... dont get me pissed off either....

and nice word usaged of Sureal... oh wait... no , it was whack...

ok and Now in The Topical League, Win 4 In A Row, Then Win The Title, Then You WIll Have My Respect...

But For Right Now... Fuck Off

Lil Gotti 09-04-03 11:47 PM

I dont know you but by lookin at you and the way you talk ,you look like you suck ass lol..

Mr.Christensen 09-05-03 12:13 AM

umm yea what they all said... only i say make this thread in a different forum... and your not the worst on the site... check out this kid Am At Cha... hes garbage... hes also me..im garbage.. yea i am