RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Omg Yes!!! Fuck The Fucking Patriots!! Up Your Ass You Patriot Bitches!!! Hahahaha!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239535)

J. Luth 01-21-07 10:22 PM

Omg Yes!!! Fuck The Fucking Patriots!! Up Your Ass You Patriot Bitches!!! Hahahaha!!!

YES!!! FUCK EM ALL FUCK EM ALL!!!!! THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMINGAA !H!H!H!H!AHAHAHA!!!! yes!!!!!!!!! MU FUCKAS!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :hump: :shoot:

TeamOne 01-21-07 10:24 PM

lmfao... ur from massachussetts and u hate the patriots?????

Kordozar 01-21-07 10:27 PM

Tom Brady Still Going Down As The Best QB In The History Of The NFL....Imma Patriots Fan 4 Life....We Gone Win Next Year

BigTony.Self 01-21-07 10:37 PM

Oh man how bout them jags ........Me ill take a championship losing team with 3 superbowl wins this decade over a not even good enough never superbowl winning jaguars team who lost to the patriots this year HAHAHA...................

J. Luth 01-21-07 10:40 PM

^dude stfu. Pats lost. JAgs get better draft pick than pats. BOOYAHH!! :cool: PAtriots losing is almost as good as the jags winning. so stfu and go cry. PATS LOST!! HAHAHA FUCKING BITCHES!! HOPE BRADY CUTS HIS WRIST AND DROWNS HIMSELF IN HIS TOILET!! FUCK YOU BELICHECK YOU HOMLESS LOOKING MOTHERFUCKA!!

J. Luth 01-21-07 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
lmfao... ur from massachussetts and u hate the patriots?????

Yes, if ONLY I was still in high school for this. I would rock my Manning jersey. OH MANNNN. shit I think i'ma just stop by my school with jersey on. MU FUCKAS!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

and woopity do jags lost, I got over that 3-4 weeks ago. PATS LOST, AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BigTony.Self 01-21-07 10:47 PM

Damn Son You Need Sex In Ya Life This Shit Would Not Be That Great!

J. Luth 01-21-07 11:09 PM

SON nothing you say WILL CHANGE THE FACT THAT THE MU FUCKIN WACK BITCH ASS COCK SUCKING PATRIOTS LOST!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! EAT THAT BITCHES!!! :hump: I FUCK YOUR WIFE BELICHECK!!

∆ P E X X 01-21-07 11:29 PM

aaaahahahahaaaa

word.

i'm glad the pats lost.

too bad now the colts get smashed by the bears.

.Ike. 01-21-07 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
aaaahahahahaaaa

word.

i'm glad the pats lost.

too bad now the colts get smashed by the bears.

lmao pretty much...

like i said in the other thread...either of the games could go either way.......and i was 1 for 2 in the picks........

peyton is still a homo who chokes in the playoffs...one decent game and now everyone is on his nuts.....he hasnt won the super bowl yet...and well...thats all that matters folks..

i pick the bears

∆ P E X X 01-21-07 11:58 PM

colts def wont' win the bowl unles something unforseen happens to the entire bears lineup.

J. Luth 01-22-07 12:05 AM

go colts! :shoot:

High-Dro 01-22-07 01:48 AM

i considered masturbating after that pick that brady threw on the last drive that sealed it....i fuckin hate the pats

J. Luth 01-22-07 10:04 AM

^strangely enough, same.... but I actually went thru with it :hump:

N.Tavarez 01-22-07 10:19 AM

yo i hate them fags too, im a NY fan...Jets or giants but that was a ill ass game though