RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   white pl and black pl (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=129688)

$ike 06-14-04 11:23 AM

white pl and black pl

ight i was walking home from skool and this white kid dressed in rocawear and a durag was by this corner and like 4 blk pl came and jumped him and they started 2 say u aint blakc and shit like that i dotn understand y would they jump him caused hes tyin 2 act "black" wats the diffrence of your skin color

Big Kountry 06-14-04 11:27 AM

lol he desirvse it lol acting black onless he gru up in the hood he deserves it i grew up in my neighbor hood and i get much respect so he was just probally some white kid from the burgs trying to by so trees and got his ass wooped

gavin 06-14-04 11:27 AM

im white this thread aint gonna change a thing though blak ppl will always hate us

$ike 06-14-04 11:31 AM

i meen ive weared a durag before on the streets but i didint get jumped but sum blk pl were looking at me funny lol but ive grew up in the hood...i just dotn understand y they get mad and shit from white pl dressing blk

Big Kountry 06-14-04 11:32 AM

cuz you probally sound like a fag ands grew up in the rich part of you "hooD" so they look at you weird me on the other hand i am respected you just arent

White Light 06-14-04 11:35 AM

i'm white and i neva get mugged or punked... its probubly cuz i got black friends and people to back me up....... but yea if the kid was wearing a durag thats a bit extrem wiggerish........ u could sorta expect 2 get mugged if ur wearing a durag... but also yea i don't really get the whole black trying 2 be white thing either..... i'm not trying to be raciest but i'm sort of a wigger i wear phat farm jeans and like a blank t-shirt but i don't want to be black and i'm not trying to be..... so just my opinion....

gavin 06-14-04 11:36 AM

big kountry u white or blak

$ike 06-14-04 11:36 AM

im respected cause i kno pl in gangs....but dam thta kid got his ass beat....so its alright fo em to dress blk lol

$ike 06-14-04 11:40 AM

so just let me aks u one thing ^bout wat u said if i grew up in the hood that means i can act blk??

Enhance 06-14-04 11:43 AM

LoL. ..

Most Black people hate WHITE people only because of history
think about the facts.

They dont mind chinease or anyone else saying nigga but white.

Ps - i'm black take it from me.

The Jett 06-14-04 11:54 AM

shit didn't happen to u.....
or any one close to you...

unless u knew your great great grandfather......

think it's time to stop milkin the slavery act.....seriously.....

The Streetz Govenor 06-14-04 11:56 AM

i dont care about white boys wearing rocawear or sean john and whatever but they just look dumb wearing a du rag

The Jett 06-14-04 12:01 PM

I think that shit looks dumb on ne one......

especially two tone hat's wit no curve....a size or two too big....wtf?

White Light 06-14-04 12:02 PM

lol thats true i'm white and i don't wear durags and hats cuz it looks fuckin stupid.....

$ike 06-14-04 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Light
i'm white and i neva get mugged or punked... its probubly cuz i got black friends and people to back me up....... but yea if the kid was wearing a durag thats a bit extrem wiggerish........ u could sorta expect 2 get mugged if ur wearing a durag... but also yea i don't really get the whole black trying 2 be white thing either..... i'm not trying to be raciest but i'm sort of a wigger i wear phat farm jeans and like a blank t-shirt but i don't want to be black and i'm not trying to be..... so just my opinion....

ya i kno wat u mean by im not tryin to be a whigger but i just like wearing sean john or phat or rocawear but the durag i only put it on cause.of my hair like if its standing up ill put it on fo that and blk pl take it the wrong way like i want 2 act blk