RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   justin timberlake VS nelly (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=118904)

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-11-04 05:21 PM

justin timberlake VS nelly

yo man this would be the most awsome battle of the week yo!!!!! like they both have awsome dance moves and belive there both number one plus they both do not write there lyrics man i do not know who would when darn !!???? :hump: :shocked: :evilgrin: :thumbup:

Fahrenheit 04-11-04 05:54 PM

WTF???????????^^^^ This is crazy, but ofcourse I give it to my man J.Timberlake.

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-11-04 06:00 PM

wprd he is so hip hop yo @@@@!@!!!! i luv trl yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaah MAN!!!!! like whoa !!!

FairInHeight 04-11-04 09:07 PM

this is stupid, justin timberlake is more hiphop than nelly, nelly just sucks, justin timberlake can beat box and break dance, which are both aspects of hiphop, nelly doesn't have anything hiphop to bring to the table

Diagnose 04-11-04 09:16 PM

I agree..and nelly can't dance at all!!!

accomplishment 04-11-04 09:22 PM

Nelly has da st lunatics i think they would shoot justin timberlake...nelly dosnt have anything hip hop like??? what about gold teeth GTO"S on daytons icey ass chains shits hip hop

Vc 04-11-04 09:50 PM

i cant believe thsi shyt.. yall must be a bunch of white motherfucker nelly is hiphop invokes new and fresh game to it.. all yes i like justin timberlake in my opinion he is hiphop in some aspects but he still a white boy doin hiphop.. nelly was born into hip hop ...hiphop was made for black people and thats where it should stay

PoLiFicK 04-11-04 09:56 PM

nelly tight u jus gotta undertand his rap style
justin timberlake??he betta be glad JD aient beat dat ass yet

Concrete 04-12-04 01:36 AM

Ha Ha.....I understand this was created cause of humor, but if you're talking for real, Nelly WOULD eat Justin Timberlake, I mean Nelly is WACK(now he is), but Justin doesn't know anything about battling or anything, just some gay pop shit, only thing he got close to with Hip Hop, is remix with 50(who is wack as hell)

Suede 04-23-04 03:20 PM

/\ Wtf Moron /\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vc
i cant believe thsi shyt.. yall must be a bunch of white motherfucker nelly is hiphop invokes new and fresh game to it.. all yes i like justin timberlake in my opinion he is hiphop in some aspects but he still a white boy doin hiphop.. nelly was born into hip hop ...hiphop was made for black people and thats where it should stay

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

You uneducated racist mother fucker. What kind of ignorant shit is this. "hiphop was made for black people and thats where is should stay" Welcome to the 21st century ya low expecation, IQ of a squirrel mother fucker. Ever heard of Darwin, he wrote some shit, on evolution, basically it talks about how shit evolves, clearly somthing your genetic pool is resistant too.

Enhance 04-23-04 03:24 PM

what the fuck since when did justin rap LOL and some giving it to timberlake ... you whites just ride other white people in rap cos your happy to see one of you made it .. I DONT agree hiphop was made for black ppl so it should stay for black people and white people should stick to pop but i do agree hiphop is black culture. but whites are welcome to.

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-24-04 10:09 AM

vthis was all a joke 1 nither of these fools repesent hip hop in my opinon ! they both suck peace!

King Solo 04-24-04 10:34 AM

check it if it was a fuckin dancin contest then justin wud win hands down but in a rap battle nelly wud slaughter his ass, nelly is all rap, justin got a little too much pop in him to ever beat nelly

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-24-04 10:47 AM

there both on trl next to carson gaily daily ! if you ask me that=P~O~P to me ...... but g who care what i think huh ~!!!! ..............?

James West 04-24-04 11:32 PM

Quote:
"i cant believe thsi shyt.. yall must be a bunch of white motherfucker nelly is hiphop invokes new and fresh game to it.. all yes i like justin timberlake in my opinion he is hiphop in some aspects but he still a white boy doin hiphop.. nelly was born into hip hop ...hiphop was made for black people and thats where it should stay"

Hey my people took you from Africa. Took Rock and Roll, and were taking rap too, cant stop it.