RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Oh Shit! Just Got Signed! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=191651)

Logic The Goonie 05-21-05 12:51 AM

Oh Shit! Just Got Signed!

!
!
!
!
!
!

!
!
!
!

!
!
Alright not really. But I figured this would be a good and interesting thread...

Okay, imagine you just signed a deal with Def Jam or some big record label for half a million dollars. NOW, what are you going to do? What are you gunna do with the money? What kind of songs are you gunna have on your first album? What producers are you gunna try and get? Are you gunna turn into another mainstream hip-pop artist to get a nice amount of money, or are you gunna keep it real and possibly lose your deal due to bad sales?

Details y'all, it's about details.

Sean Gunner 05-21-05 12:56 AM

Well first of all I would tell them straight up I am not going with some gimmick. I don't care if they say I have to or else I lose my contract, I am sick of seeing people selling out for money.
My first CD would be about revolutionizing rap and making it about lyrics again and it would be named The Revelation so that people realize how far rap has fallen from its roots.
For the money, I would buy my mom a house, buy myself the best computer possible along with good Graphic software, and make a recording studio in my room.

^^My dream everynight

KOOL COL-B 05-21-05 01:00 AM

i would keep it real, but it would still b tha kind of shit that sells. n id use tha money 2 buy a ps4, xbox 360, nintendo revolution n a shit load of games, all kinds of shit, and a gold statue of Eazy-E, werd

Ike 05-21-05 01:05 AM

id keep it real.....and wipe my ass with 20's

La Cosa Nostra 05-21-05 01:07 AM

I'd treat the label like a slut and rape that bitch..

NewKid 05-21-05 01:15 AM

i wouldnt cum bakk on hurr i prolli wuld buy da site n have everi bodi obey how i run it

Sweft 05-21-05 01:25 AM

word I would be like kayne and bring out more underground cats than my next cd would flop cuz I hate main stream

gotaasswhoopin4u 05-21-05 01:31 AM

I don't really have to change my style, just gimme the beat and you can have a single right there.

With the cake, put a down payment on a house, and start my own McDonalds.

gotaasswhoopin4u 05-21-05 01:36 AM

Beats.........Alchemist, Kanye, Heatmakers........

Magic5 05-21-05 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotaasswhoopin4u
With the cake, put a down payment on a house, and start my own McDonalds.

You can't really start a McDonalds. McDonalds is a corporation worth more then 50 million dollars.

I just thought I'd point that out :shoot:

gotaasswhoopin4u 05-21-05 01:50 AM

I just thought I'd point my dick in yo' mouf, foo.

Magic5 05-21-05 01:58 AM

I'll rip your ear lobes off and replace them with fish nips, foo.

Logic The Goonie 05-21-05 02:24 AM

ROFL

Niggas funnyin up my serious thread. :mad:

Key... 05-21-05 02:31 AM

Soc..lol we all have dreams.

BiZzO 05-21-05 02:38 AM

i would take the half mill buy a dodge viper and heaps of guns so i can look hard :thumbup: