RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Liquid Weed... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=143420)

anxiety 08-18-04 03:46 PM

Liquid Weed...

Thought i quit smoking :thumbup:... The last time i smoked i tried this shit and i think its called Hashesh... Its expensive as fuck, for a little visine bottle full, it would be about $130... Dip the tip of a ciggarette in it, smoke it, and you feel really high, but its just a mellow high... Its pretty sick... Any of yall tried this shit?

Capital B 08-18-04 03:53 PM

i dont do siggarettes so nope havent

anxiety 08-18-04 03:54 PM

^ Me either... That was the first time i ever smoked one... You can put some on the top of your bowl also... Its tight shit...

Capital B 08-18-04 03:57 PM

drinking that would fuck you up hu?

TAKENOTICE 08-18-04 03:57 PM

sounds like liquid THC dip your blunt wrap in that dry it out a bit and then roll and smoke get fucked up..........

atti? 08-18-04 04:02 PM

Even If You Dont Smoke Ciggs It's Better To Have One With Weed...
Cuz It Enhances You High By So Much...
Take Like 4 Bowl Hits Then Take A Drag And That Shits Crazy...
It Helps It So Much...
And I've Heard Of The Stuff You're Talking About...
But I've Never Seen Or Tried It...
And I Doubt I Will With Prices Like That...
I'd Take A 50 Of Skunk Or Green Bud Over A Hunid Somethnig Dollar Vision Bottle...
I Dunno, I'll Look Into It Cuz I Wanna Try It Though...
.One.

anxiety 08-18-04 04:09 PM

I wouldnt buy it either... It taste like shit so dont try to drink it... Oh yeah, and it is liquid THC to whoever said that... Im not exactly sure so dont try this, but i think you take a propane torch, and burn the weed, then mix it with everclear or something...

Ca'lam 08-18-04 04:29 PM

true that ^^.. i get a dub sace for 20 bucks.. my dub sacks be goood as fuck to... but, iunno bout that smokinga sig shit.. i smoke whole blunts the size of of a finger...... i did that the other day.. i will never do that shit again in public ROFL... people were like wtf is wrong with u kid :'(

anxiety 08-18-04 04:31 PM

Once i smoked a little blunt... Then my friend rolled a joint... And he used two papers... And we then realized... The joint was bigger than the blunt... And when that happens, its a dissapointing day...

FLooZe 08-18-04 04:32 PM

Is it kinda like oil? cause oil is pure THC that fucks you up.

anxiety 08-18-04 04:34 PM

It is oil... Its called Hashesh i think, it fucked me up fasho...

schema 08-18-04 06:26 PM

hash oil...shit is mad illegal if you have more than like 10 grams of it its like having more than a pound of weed...its crazy shit though

Keith Moon 08-18-04 06:55 PM

lol..............has any one diped cigarettes in framaldihide??????

Recluse 08-18-04 08:11 PM

never tryed this

Willa 08-18-04 08:17 PM

never tried it never even heard of it lol
ill ask my aunt later lmfao