RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   My first three-some....but a lil confusin (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=217786)

.Judicial. 12-21-05 04:31 PM

My first three-some....but a lil confusin

iight so i am going out with this girl right.....and she goes to a different school and i have this other girlfriend i guess in my school....the girl in my school has these two best friends that she always takes with her and one day i dropped her off at her house and had to take her friends home and they were like giggling and blowin me kisses the whole ride...and when we get to there house they ask me to come in so they can give me some gas money but instead they come back downstairs butt ass naked and so i did what i had to do....felt so fuckin good.....

so basically i cheated on my girlfriend with another girlfriend and cheated on both of my girlfriends with her 2 best friends...and then after we were done they were like its ok we wont tell...and its been about a week now so I think I'm safe....what do yall think bout that...

KOOL COL-B 12-21-05 04:35 PM

u lucky son of a bitch, werd

Tha Q. 12-21-05 04:36 PM

keep it all in da family, I guess.

Pop Lotty 12-21-05 05:26 PM

You prolly got AIDS, b.

High-Dro 12-21-05 07:50 PM

in all honesty, colby and i were the 2 girls

Young Montana 12-21-05 08:05 PM

LOL>........my nigga...son, im comin round there this weekend and we goin ova there LOL.....

13th. 12-21-05 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~High-Dro~
in all honesty, colby and i were the 2 girls

LMAO

:cool:so true!

K.ontroverz.Y 12-21-05 08:12 PM

they came down butt nekid? giggling? they have aids....homie your SIck!!!, fo real.

nah on the real if that shit popped off like that. Nice homie. I could of had a three some but i aint feel like askin imma feel stupid as hell if they said no

Viva 12-21-05 08:38 PM

sounds like BS to me. but if u did, then u did. wow.

N.Tavarez 12-21-05 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judicial
iight so i am going out with this girl right.....and she goes to a different school and i have this other girlfriend i guess in my school....the girl in my school has these two best friends that she always takes with her and one day i dropped her off at her house and had to take her friends home and they were like giggling and blowin me kisses the whole ride...and when we get to there house they ask me to come in so they can give me some gas money but instead they come back downstairs butt ass naked and so i did what i had to do....felt so fuckin good.....

so basically i cheated on my girlfriend with another girlfriend and cheated on both of my girlfriends with her 2 best friends...and then after we were done they were like its ok we wont tell...and its been about a week now so I think I'm safe....what do yall think bout that...

they gonna snitch on you 1st beef they get into
like " thats why i fucked ya man"

New Meth0d 12-21-05 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop Lotty
You prolly got AIDS, b.

lmao ahahhahaha

Indeph 12-21-05 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshh!
they gonna snitch on you 1st beef they get into
like " thats why i fucked ya man"

OMFG I know. Soon as they get in beef with your girl its all out.

Luckily me and Viva got a trusting relationship.

Phenom-in-all 12-21-05 11:07 PM

*smells air*

yup. Thats bullshit alright.

.Judicial. 12-21-05 11:09 PM

hopefully they wont get in no fights or nuttin....believe what you want boyz......i aint sayin ima Pimp or Playa or nuttin like dat....i just got lucky, real lucky lol...

Young_law 12-21-05 11:17 PM

lol your FIRST threesome?!?!?!?!!?! hahahahahaha, good shyt wasnt it,