RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Reincarnation.....Does it exist??? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235562)

Grace 10-01-06 05:13 PM

Reincarnation.....Does it exist???

I was talkin with my moms a yesterday and she brought up that when I was about 3 years old I use to tell her about these dreams I had. She said that I had told her that I use to be someone else and then I had died and came back as me. She said it was strange because I had told her my first and last name, how I had died and how old I was when I had died. She never looked into it but I kinda wish I could remember the name I remember that I was a young adult and it was some kind of accident but not as much details as she said I had back when I had the dreams.

Dufflebag Boy 10-01-06 06:55 PM

lmao uhh that dont really mean nuthin
lil kids have a WILD imagination they'll pretend ta be anything
u were probably just tryin ta get ur mom ta get creeped out
cuz lil kids love ta try ta get attention and reactions from people

as in reincarnation actually existing in the real world
i highly doubt it..just another thing people choose ta believe in
cuz they dont wanna face the fact that there's nuthin after death
i believe heaven might possibly exist....
who knows how many diffrent dimensions there is out there
but there might not even be a heaven

Terumoto 10-01-06 08:00 PM

Reincarnation/Rebirth is probably the most sound after-death theory I've come across. So personally if I had to choose one, I'd choose this one.

La Cosa Nostra 10-02-06 01:25 AM

Why dont you just commit suicide and find out.....

Mad Dog 10-02-06 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Why dont you just commit suicide and find out.....

because if you commit suicide you're forced to live in limbo...

Terumoto 10-02-06 09:33 AM

You sound pretty confident about that...

Mad Dog 10-02-06 10:10 AM

i committed suicide in my last life now i'm forced to live for eternity in this realm...

hence why i ain't scared of death...

but seriously i personally am on your side on the belief that reincarnation is the most solid form of afterdeath there is but i feel by taking yourself out will only entrap yourself in the body you destroyed...feeling the decomposition set in 'n' shit...

Terumoto 10-02-06 06:45 PM

Huh? That sounds nothing like the thing im talking about.

La Cosa Nostra 10-03-06 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i committed suicide in my last life now i'm forced to live for eternity in this realm...

hence why i ain't scared of death...

but seriously i personally am on your side on the belief that reincarnation is the most solid form of afterdeath there is but i feel by taking yourself out will only entrap yourself in the body you destroyed...feeling the decomposition set in 'n' shit...

On what grounds do you believe that....

Mad Dog 10-04-06 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Huh? That sounds nothing like the thing im talking about.

or maybe it's everything you're talking about

and Nos i don't really have grounds i just think that nobody should be able to decide for themselves when they should die...it's a bitch way out and i personally feel that the afterlife should punish you for taking that route...

i kinda got this from Christianity...but go on debate away :thumbup:

Terumoto 10-05-06 01:48 AM

If they kill themselves, doesnt that mean it was "their time" (if that even exists) anyway?

Mad Dog 10-05-06 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
If they kill themselves, doesnt that mean it was "their time" (if that even exists) anyway?

it's easy to pull a trigger or hang from a rope or fall from a bridge or big building and say it's your time...

but death isn't in "your" hands...death is out of your control