RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Ugly Survey (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215293)

Zone Out 11-22-05 05:19 PM

Ugly Survey

[...That Nigga, is ugly as fuck. Each thread he post in instantly becomes infected with hideous juice. Please, take your ugly butt face out of your sig. Not all people can do it. I did it, with success. You, you can NOT. Please, if you enjoy postin on rv and interactin with it's members. you will do it a favor, and KEEP YOUR UGLINES CONFINED TO MEMBER MUGSHOTS...]
Vote in the poll

leady 11-22-05 05:22 PM

you spend so much time tryna judge the way another man looks, your either a) insecure about yourself and your own looks, so use the net to try diss other peoples in order to make you feel better about yourself.... or b) you are gay, and need to get cosey with tha q n stop making these gay threads.

Zone Out 11-22-05 05:31 PM

^you are the only true gay person on the site. Besides Q.
And what make it so bad, lol, YOU UGLY AS HELL TOO!!
Lmfao

theblob 11-22-05 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
you spend so much time tryna judge the way another man looks, your either a) insecure about yourself and your own looks, so use the net to try diss other peoples in order to make you feel better about yourself.... or b) you are gay, and need to get cosey with tha q n stop making these gay threads.

HEY...don't put my name in it...He's gay..ALL BY HIMSELF!

leady 11-22-05 05:42 PM

didnt mean to offend you there q, my bad........ im gay?? im sure my girl would beg to differ, and oh no, a MALE on a FORUM i will NEVER meet called me ugly... wow, im so hurt, lmfao bitch please... now go back to telling men how ugly you think they are

Zone Out 11-22-05 05:54 PM

lol, stop frontin
you know by "girl" you mean a huge guy that puts you in a torcher machine that sticks like, 85 dicks in you at once.

noname 11-22-05 05:56 PM

ThatNigga is gay.

nirt 11-22-05 05:57 PM

He Mad Ugly Too!

%%%% 11-22-05 05:57 PM

yup...he should take dat shit out,

Crazy Hades 11-22-05 06:01 PM

I'm not saying he's ugly or anything...but if he came near my house I'd come out with a gun with darts loaded with enough tranquilizer to take out a group of blue whales.

leady 11-22-05 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
lol, stop frontin
you know by "girl" you mean a huge guy that puts you in a torcher machine that sticks like, 85 dicks in you at once.

and now RV knows what u dream about at night

Zone Out 11-22-05 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
and now RV knows what u dream about at night

I know you MUST HAVE busted a brain vessle tryin to think of that one.
ANYWAY, Like I always say, Im clearly better than and above you. You're not worth to argue with, so Im goin to stop, beause you're horrid in looks and talent

leady 11-22-05 06:15 PM

lmfao thats your fantasy, to be better than me,

Crazy Hades 11-22-05 06:17 PM

The originality in this site overwhelms me. I think I had an aneurysm reading leady's insults.

∆ P E X X 11-22-05 06:28 PM

That Nigga should take that image out of his sig, and put this one in instead: