RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   RV Survivor (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Aight Let Me Know This (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=223706)

Sean Gunner 03-06-06 12:44 PM

Aight Let Me Know This

Do you all even care about this tournament? Spek and I have put a lot of work in this tournament, getting all the sponsors and prizes. Some of which will be coming out of our pocket, yet you all don't show for challenges, don't vote in tribal council, no one is special here. YOU ALL HAVE TO DO YOUR PART. I'm sick of people not doing what they agreed to do when they joined the tournament.

I told you all you had to be active, and most of you have stayed active. But too many people are inactive and ruining it for everyone. Spek and I are gonna talk, and we will let you know the future state of the tournament by this weekend. You may or may not be happy with the decision.

Px

Daubs 03-06-06 12:46 PM

I want to win some prizes,

i stayed active and done everything i could for any challenge and voted.

Sean Gunner 03-06-06 12:48 PM

And I thank you, but too many people aren't. If you know them, then PM them, IM them, harass them until they get active. Go show up to their house with a butcher knife and blood on your hands saying you are killing everyone inactive. I don't care, just get them to be active.

Daubs 03-06-06 01:04 PM

Is there a mag this week?

Sean Gunner 03-06-06 01:54 PM

Ya, whenever I feel like doing it.

^^The mentality of people.

Magic5 03-06-06 01:59 PM

I've done my part. I think this tournament is pretty ill. Original idea, ran well, etc. Just like, boot off everybody who isn't participating and send me the prizes they won. Word.

p4ntzistheish 03-06-06 02:04 PM

I've been trying. Waiting to drop in the texttourney. I think i've done good. I say drop the inactives and go with what we have left. They don't post then they won't care anyway.

Abraxas 03-06-06 08:56 PM

I asked for a extention in my battle. so....?

Sean Gunner 03-06-06 09:13 PM

You're fine.

I'm not gonna list the people who did what they're supposed to. You know who you are, and you know that I appreciate everything you do. It's just that in order for this tournament to be successfull people need to post in here. It's like RVW only we don't write the script based on that. But it does make the tournament much more fun and a little more real.

Oh, and by the way, there will be a prize challenge on Saturday night starting at 10 PM EST. Be sure to be on.

Incineratedrose 03-06-06 09:14 PM

Im here :cool: .

DQ 03-07-06 01:09 PM

I hate timed prize challenges, you bringing a big disadvantage to people in different time zones but it's whatever

Sean Gunner 03-07-06 04:57 PM

Well for what I have planned, it can't be any other way.

Adam 03-07-06 06:54 PM

Haven't missed anything yet. :)

DQ 03-08-06 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martyr
Well for what I have planned, it can't be any other way.

Puh

You're not so fun anymore

TeamOne 03-08-06 08:44 PM

man up, bitches