RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Miss Universe 2007 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=242537)

Terumoto 05-31-07 04:11 AM

Miss Universe 2007

http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/photo...aph/070529miss/

La Cosa Nostra 05-31-07 04:20 AM

Uhh..

Dude I seen hotter girls down at the mall just a half hour ago when i went there to drop ren off n eat dinner..

Terumoto 05-31-07 04:33 AM

I'm not saying she's amazingly great, I'm just saying she's miss universe 2007.

Mad Dog 05-31-07 04:43 AM

lol @ Miss Universe...when the fuck did aliens get discovered and when the fuck did they start having beauty contests for the bitches?!?

05-31-07 07:19 AM

I saw the video of her slipping on her ass, getting up, smiling for everyone, then as soon as she turned her head away frowned. Basically faking her smile and not giving a fuck. That shows insecurity in her and I definitely don't think she deserves the crown.

However I care about more political things so this doesn't phase me.

Congrats on being a fake bitch I guess.

.Ike. 05-31-07 10:16 AM

lmao rachel smith...the chick that busted her ass...is from clarksville...word...she goes to the Y a lot...and i see her and what not lmao

In-Vision 07-30-07 08:00 PM

My uncle dated mrs. Oregon for like 14 months!

I'm not sure how all of you feel about that, because most of you think oregon is trees, hicks, and cattle....when in reality, theres a lot more trees on the east coast, especially new england area......the only farm we have thats even big enough to export meat is on the border of idaho......and in the "country" in oregon, it's fucking desert where nothing lives but insects and snakes.

Basically what im trying to say is...i've been to many places...and oregon is a lot more developed economically than most places....not to mention, suburbia always has the best looking women per capita....and oregon is like one giant suburbia!!

sorry, i'm sick right now..and have nothing to do.

07-30-07 08:03 PM

You could off yourself.

I heard it's popular in Japan.

In-Vision 07-30-07 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
You could off yourself.

I heard it's popular in Japan.

Yeah, i could do lot's of things.

Being sick isn't making me physically in capable of doing them
But it is persuading me to make decisions not to do them.

I could off myself....but being sick is persuading me not to do so.

Which is odd, because on the regular, i need no persuasion at all.

Yet the reason i should off myself, is the same thing thats keeping me from doing it.

And you heard it's popular in japan?

Thats crazy, you know what I heard? The majority of our society doesn't give 2 shits about whats popular in japan.

Just a rumor though.

In-Vision 07-30-07 08:50 PM

Oh, and I like how you quoted me...

it's satisfying to see someone stoop to a level of such childish behavior.

"I might as well quote you, erase everything..and put my own words...so people think you said it......that way I don't have to be alone in hating you".....good rationalization...

and I know you didn't erase everything, but i know that you know it said..."i apologize if i value your oppinion on my grammer less than my proffessors" which makes much more sense than what you are displaying. Is that what you do? manipulate the truth, to get people to agree with you emotionally?

because no, that sentence wasn't constructed properly. No, i didn't try to construct it properly. My lack of interest in your opinions about me, don't change when i announce them.

And the only way you are going to get anyone to agree with your reasoning, is to manipulate the situation so your reasoning seems valid. Because my wording was fine, it wasn't perfect, but the message was clear. And it was clear enough to make as much sense as it needed to.

That's ok....You do what you do.

In the mean time, shouldn't you be trying to prove me wrong with an example like i asked you to....instead of riding my dick so hard that you'll resort to going out of your way to distort the truth, even knowing that doing so, produces no outcome?

07-30-07 08:58 PM

It ended with 'grammer' because you spelled grammar wrong.

Stop trying to make up reasons for you looking stupid when that's a direct quote.

"so i apologize if I value your opinion on my grammer, a lot less than my college professors"

Is the full sentence. The one you provided:

"i apologize if i value your oppinion on my grammer less than my proffessors" is even more hilarious, because you spelled OPINION, GRAMMAR, AND professors wrong.

Which should I use do you think to make you look worse and manipulate the situation against you, fuck head?

In-Vision 07-30-07 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
It ended with 'grammer' because you spelled grammar wrong.

Stop trying to make up reasons for you looking stupid when that's a direct quote.

"so i apologize if I value your opinion on my grammer, a lot less than my college professors"

Is the full sentence. The one you provided:

"i apologize if i value your oppinion on my grammer less than my proffessors" is even more hilarious, because you spelled OPINION, GRAMMAR, AND professors wrong.

Which should I use do you think to make you look worse and manipulate the situation against you, fuck head?

Haha, what sort of a weak minded person asks others to make such petty decisions for them?

Like I said. Your opinion means nothing to me. If you would like, you are welcome to search through previous threads...and find those same words with the correct spelling. opinion was obviously a typo. So was and. Grammar was just me not caring, and not really paying any attention to anything other than the overall message.

So please, be my guest. Type in my user name. And see just how much I don't value your opinion.

Oh yeah, you can ask if anyone else does as well.

The only two facts here are;

1. You have nothing of importance or relevance against me.
2. Nobodies grammar and spelling is constantly flawless. It's not possible for our brain to allow that. However...when I care...I can get closer than most.

07-30-07 09:15 PM

"opinion was obviously a typo. So was and."

You didn't spell And wrong, moron.

"The only two facts here are;

1. You have nothing of importance or relevance against me."

But I have a whole lot against you, and whether or not it's relevant has a whole lot to do with the receiver, doesn't it?

So just shut the fuck up to prove you don't care. Instead of sitting there repeating yourself over a keyboard that you don't, when it's obvious you do to some extent.

xCadaverx 07-30-07 09:17 PM

thread = gone to shit.

>.>

07-30-07 09:20 PM

Not my fault, fagwad above decided to make a comment about what i think about him being stupid and faulty.