RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Rap Game (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414)
-   -   Round 1 Winner: WTF?! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213807)

Zone Out 11-07-05 05:00 PM

lmfao

I ain't got no tiiiime, so this is what i'm gon-na do/
Got-ta do what I got-ta do, to get my-self thru/

roflmaroflmaorllolololo,aolkaoaol,mao

J. Luth 11-07-05 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
The downside for you is that both thos lines were off beat AND off flow. thre's no reason to believe they were "rhymes" at all. What's worse is that ther was MAD time after your portion that you could have been rhyming in over the actual beat instead of which ever oen ou made up as you were going along. It's a alf-assed effort at best and I don't legitimately believe that those were 2 bars worth considering if they're actualy 2 intended bars.

yea, man i would have put more effort if i had more time. But i had to cuz i was runnin' out of time. Like it wasn't on purpose that I had to do quick shit. Plus, i didn't put it on the beat. LE did. damn i wish it wasn't a team shit. but I mean, in the rules that's all it says. jus minimum 2 bars. i mean, come on, it doesn't matter how much effort. And it never said anything about bein' off flow. But if you listen to what I said, it's really two lines, it was jus off beat and flow. I mean, all the rules said was 2 bars. IF it said that it HAD to be on flow and on beat, then i definately would have got beat and recorded to it, but it jus said 2 bars, ,so I jus recorded 2 bars. I can't be eliminated from somethin' that wasn't put into the rules

∆ P E X X 11-07-05 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
yea, man i would have put more effort if i had more time. But i had to cuz i was runnin' out of time. Like it wasn't on purpose that I had to do quick shit. Plus, i didn't put it on the beat. LE did. damn i wish it wasn't a team shit. but I mean, in the rules that's all it says. jus minimum 2 bars. i mean, come on, it doesn't matter how much effort. And it never said anything about bein' off flow. But if you listen to what I said, it's really two lines, it was jus off beat and flow. I mean, all the rules said was 2 bars. IF it said that it HAD to be on flow and on beat, then i definately would have got beat and recorded to it, but it jus said 2 bars, ,so I jus recorded 2 bars. I can't be eliminated from somethin' that wasn't put into the rules

If soneone has to TELL you that your spit has to be on beat, then you don't belong in the RG regardless. This game isn't for morons and that's an excuse a moron would use. Either you're really that stupid, or you think IM that stupid. In either case, you're STILL out.

Zone Out 11-07-05 06:10 PM

that IS true.
if you wanna get techinical and follow the rules
it was 2 bads
no matter how goofy, off beat or complete trash it was

∆ P E X X 11-07-05 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
that IS true.
if you wanna get techinical and follow the rules
it was 2 bads
no matter how goofy, off beat or complete trash it was

Say what?

ILL GEE 11-07-05 09:59 PM

lmao @ the last 2 posts.... shyt.... the last FOUR posts....ctfu....is this a comedy show or a rap tourney?...i'm confused!...

Pop Lotty 11-07-05 10:47 PM

So...what's good with the next round?

Incineratedrose 11-07-05 11:10 PM

This shit is hella confusing.. especially when people talk in here so it takes forever to read... like my post for example :).. but yeah, rofl @ Spul "offending"

DUMMB

Implicit 11-07-05 11:26 PM

SPuL got eliminated? Ha Ha. Damn that sucks.

∆ P E X X 11-08-05 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopesfall
This shit is hella confusing.. especially when people talk in here so it takes forever to read... like my post for example :).. but yeah, rofl @ Spul "offending"

DUMMB

You act like you even know about the tourney.

The H2H opens up tonight and Mad Dog vs LE will go in. After that, the loser can opt to do a redemption, actually, so can SPuL, so that makes 2 optional ones open this round. If they accept it, they sre sent a mesage that says the task they have to perform. Succeed and you come back in. Decline the Redemption, or fail to successfully complete it and you're gone.

Willa 11-08-05 01:11 AM

so dooms what team won???

Mad Dog 11-08-05 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
You act like you even know about the tourney.

The H2H opens up tonight and Mad Dog vs LE will go in. After that, the loser can opt to do a redemption, actually, so can SPuL, so that makes 2 optional ones open this round. If they accept it, they sre sent a mesage that says the task they have to perform. Succeed and you come back in. Decline the Redemption, or fail to successfully complete it and you're gone.

lol i was about to walk in here and agree to the 1 on 1...but i don't need to know *goes to H2H*

J. Luth 11-08-05 06:42 AM

how I do that redemption ish? ~_~

K.ontroverz.Y 11-08-05 06:46 AM

dayum. Thats whats UP. good luck Mad Dog

∆ P E X X 11-08-05 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
how I do that redemption ish? ~_~

I'll post one and set everything up if you want. I publically ask you right about now anyway. Check the H2H forum.