RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What are your views on Islam? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=230840)

Appocolyptik 06-30-06 03:41 PM

What are your views on Islam?

The sooner we rid ourselves of this plague the better. The fact that some Muslim rulers learned to accept Jews or other non-Muslims in their kingdoms might be more a matter of practicality than real tolerance. In fact, the general arrangement was that Jews would pay subtantial taxes that Muslims were not required to pay. So its not really progressive tolereance but a need to enrich coffers that gave Jews a place in those societies.

Regarding Islam, there is nothing positive about it. I look to the Prophet Muhammad as the typical example. What did he do during his lifetime? First, he married a much older woman for her wealth. Then when she dies, he has all these kinds of religous visions. He organizes raids to rob caravans and massacred many tribes including Jewish tribes in Arabia. He married 12 women, kept 10 concubines and had sex with a 9 year old girl whom he married when she was six. And he had a relevation from God that told him to take his son's wife for himself when he "accidently saw her naked".

And what is the purpose of the religion. To get a bunch of faggots to think that if they die for this clown, they will go to heaven and eternally have sex with 72 women. Or if they hit the other way, 28 boys.

So with this kind of background, it's no wonder that the religion produces other sickos like Bin Laden.

Let’s begin with the most ignorant and injurious slogan: “the war on terror.” It is ignorant because it is senseless and it is injurious because it camouflages our actual enemy, making us more vulnerable.

Terrorism is a tactic, not a foe. To declare war on terror is akin to saying that World War II should have been fought to rid the world of naval armadas and blitzkrieg. If we had focused our energies on killing every kamikaze suicide bomber and every S.S. terrorist, the political and religious regimes that manufactured them, unchecked, would have produced far more of them far faster than we could have killed them.

Terrorism is a common tactic. Sherman used terror when he marched to the sea, making war intolerable for the South. America used terror when we firebombed German and Japanese cities, making support for the war wane.

According to the Islamic Hadith and Qur’an, Muhammad was a terrorist—having established Islam through a series of armed raids against civilians. The most brutal and unjustified were against the Jewish communities of Qurayza and Khaybar. You can read what the Islamic scriptures have to say about them in the “Islam’s Holocaust” and “Blood and Booty” chapters of Prophet of Doom.

The simple fact is that all wars are the result of religion, politics, or both. The current war is no exception. It is against a poligious doctrine called Islam.

For most of man’s history, religion and politics have been inseparable. Cleric and king united to control and fleece the people. Islam is the best example—an equivalent blend of religion and politics. But let us not forget Communism and Nazism, the religions of man. They promote collectivism and control under the guise of secular humanism. These poligious doctrines caused the murder of over 100,000,000 people in the 30 years between 1917 and 1947. Today, the biggest killer is Islam. Over 90% of today’s wars and terrorist acts are directly attributable to Muhammad’s legacy. If only 20% of Muslims are fundamentalists, and thus Jihadists, it means that they are 2000% more lethal than the rest of us. Ought we not examine the religion that makes them that way?

In its first one hundred years, a river of blood flowed from Muhammad’s feet. His religion turned a once peaceful and self-reliant people violent and dependant. In the 3,000 years of recorded history between 2500 B.C.E. to 500 C.E. there isn’t a single incident in all of recorded history of Arabs leaving Arabia to conquer or plunder anyone. Then Muhammad invented a religion based upon jihad—holy war and plunder. He called it Islam—submission. Muhammad personally led 75 terrorist raids, all against civilians and exclusively for the purpose of stealing booty and gaining power and control. Within a year of his death, his successor led the War of Compulsion and forever robbed Arabia of any semblance of freedom. In the next ten years, without any provocation, the first Muslims attacked and conquered civilians in Israel, Syria, Egypt, Yemen, and Turkey. Within its first 100 years, Islamic terrorists had ravaged and plundered every civilization from Spain to India. What changed these people if it was not Islam?

While Islam continued to be tyrannical, brutal and bloody, in the interest of time, I’m going to jump ahead to the obvious: Islam was solely responsible for causing Muslims to fly planes into our buildings. The suicide bombers not only used Islam’s signature tactic, they confessed to the crime, leaving video taped recitals from the Qur’an behind and by shouting “Allah Akbar”—Allah is greatest as they perpetrated their attack. Moreover, like the Jihadists who are killing us in Iraq, they all came out of mosques.

In the case of the second World Trade Center bombing, the plan was conceived by, and the participants were recruited from, the al-Kod mosque in Hamburg, Germany—not Kabul, Afghanistan. And the first World Trade Center bombing was masterminded by Shiek Ar-Rahman—a man named after Muhammad’s first god. The blind sheik is the world’s foremost authority on the Qur’an—having served as the senior professor of Qur’anic studies at Islam’s premier university, Al Azhar in Cairo—before he was exiled for having assassinated Anwar Sadat. If Islam is peaceful, that’s hard to explain.

A nation which lashes out against a tactic rather than the actual enemy, the religious and/or political doctrine motivating the assault, is destined to lose. Until Americans come to understand who the terrorists are (good Muslims) and why they kill (Islam), we have no chance of protecting ourselves from them. They will destroy our largest cities with nuclear or biological weapons and we will lose all we hold dear as a result.

I wish that Muslims would realise it's not too late to see the light and would turn away from their evil and vile religion.

Tha .Q 06-30-06 03:46 PM

The Islam religion has marked differences from Christianity, which I am. Obviously, I disagree with their fundamental message of salvation. But, I'm not one to judge their religion.

Magic5 06-30-06 03:47 PM

I think you don't really know what you're talking about. Your views on Islam and the Quran are flawed greatly. How do I come to that conclusion? "Islam is evil and is the scourge of the world."

B To The D 06-30-06 03:49 PM

Wtf kid,i aint even read that cause from the first paragraph i can see your an ignorant fuck.

They have different veiws,you should respect different religions...how can you single out a religion andsay they caused terror,what botu catholics n protestants in ireland??Theres terror by both religions there.STFU And Die.

Appocolyptik 06-30-06 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I think you don't really know what you're talking about. Your views on Islam and the Quran are flawed greatly. How do I come to that conclusion? "Islam is evil and is the scourge of the world."

Ok that was a bit of an over the top thing to say but read my evidence.

Appocolyptik 06-30-06 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half Breed
Wtf kid,i aint even read that cause from the first paragraph i can see your an ignorant fuck.

They have different veiws,you should respect different religions...how can you single out a religion andsay they caused terror,what botu catholics n protestants in ireland??Theres terror by both religions there.STFU And Die.

May God have mercy on your soul when you burn in Hell.

Tha .Q 06-30-06 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik

Hol up there partner...Are you a Christian?

Appocolyptik 06-30-06 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MynameizThaQ
Hol up there partner...Are you a Christian?

But of course. I don't hate Muslims individually, if I respect them as a person I'll like them. God taught us not to hate our enemies, but to forgive them and make them see the light. Islam is the evil, not the blind kids who follow it.

B To The D 06-30-06 03:53 PM

Quote:

So i cant respect diff. religions??

If you a christian you should be ashamed kid.Thats bullshit,your just being ignorant and disrepecting a religion for absolutely no reason

Tha .Q 06-30-06 03:55 PM

Quote:
But of course. I don't hate Muslims individually, if I respect them as a person I'll like them. God taught us not to hate our enemies, but to forgive them and make them see the light. Islam is the evil, not the blind kids who follow it.

Yea...I agree with all that...But, did God give you the power to commend Half Breed to hell? Scriptures tell me in James that there's only 1 judge.

Appocolyptik 06-30-06 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half Breed
So i cant respect diff. religions??

If you a christian you should be ashamed kid.Thats bullshit,your just being ignorant and disrepecting a religion for absolutely no reason

http://www.prophetofdoom.net/comment4.html

Read the fucking articles on there and tell me my opinions are unjustified. Islam breeds monsters. And when did I say I don't respect any other religions? I respect Buddhism for a start, they're philosphy on peace and tranquility is most admirable. Sihks are also admirable for their peaceful nature. I don't see Judaism breeding any monsters such as Osama Bin Laden and Sadam Hussain and similarly Hinduism is a peaceful and none aggresive religion. Can you say the same for Islam? I didn't think so.

REALgangsta 06-30-06 03:57 PM

I fucken hate all Sand-Dirt, Dirt-Storm Motha Fucka's or whatever yah call them. Fuck Em all.. Bitch ass Mutta Fucka'z.. Kill My people wit those IED's Shti, In the HOOD a IED is a Crack head on the side of the road, Jones for More crack, Kinda Shit u Cross the to the other side of the Street for.. Cause u know they gonna Explode..

Appocolyptik 06-30-06 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MynameizThaQ
Yea...I agree with all that...But, did God give you the power to commend Half Breed to hell? Scriptures tell me in James that there's only 1 judge.

God gave me no such power I confess. But I do my best to follow the will of God, and at times when this is not possible, I try not to stray too far from the path of the Lord. I am the clay the master craftsman uses to create his work, the masters work can only be as good as his clay.

Appocolyptik 06-30-06 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REALgangsta
I fucken hate all Sand-Dirt, Dirt-Storm Motha Fucka's or whatever yah call them. Fuck Em all.. Bitch ass Mutta Fucka'z.. Kill My people wit those IED's Shti, In the HOOD a IED is a Crack head on the side of the road, Jones for More crack, Kinda Shit u Cross the to the other side of the Street for.. Cause u know they gonna Explode..

Now you're someone who's got the idea of things. You sir, are on the right path.

Tha .Q 06-30-06 04:03 PM

Quote:
Now you're someone who's got the idea of things. You sir, are on the right path.

Question...Who is Jesus to you?