RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Engagement (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   thread that contains beef (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=65884)

alldig 07-15-03 01:08 PM

thread that contains beef

Lowd Mowf 07-16-03 05:47 AM

Fuck-a-MP5K

Jae Cyph 07-16-03 09:32 AM

Fucka-Cleansweep.

AxL is God 07-16-03 06:14 PM

Fucka-Doomed

Doomed 07-16-03 06:30 PM

what is this the playa hater thread............................................ ..........................................

Jae Cyph 07-16-03 10:19 PM

What is This The Newbie Of The Month^

AxL is God 07-16-03 10:41 PM

^lmfao

MultiVersEal 07-17-03 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lowd Mowf
Fuck-a-MP5K

YEAH, FUCK THAT GUY.

Lowd Mowf 07-17-03 01:58 AM

Yea, fuck that guy^^

CLEANSWEEP 07-17-03 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jae Cyph
Fucka-Cleansweep.

lil premature young buck aint even old enough to buy cigs yet....we'll see what happens

AxL is God 07-17-03 08:23 PM

Doomed got his "dawg" sliviticus to vote for him. HAHAHAHA. That's awesome.

...OpeY... 07-17-03 10:12 PM

wut bitch!!??? I know you not sayin that im d/r ing! Bitch i said both yall shit was wack! I fuckin crush you in a battle! Matter of fact this is a fuckin call out pussy! Set that shit up. You can go as long as is want. I fuckin murder you on a track... u nuttin but a bitch ass herb tryin ta rap! Don't ever accuse me of dick ridin you wack ass bitch!! Most of the audio heads on this site could merk your herb azz! Go set that shit up.... due whenever you want... audios as long as you want. fuck dis herb lil bitch!

AxL is God 07-17-03 10:39 PM

Nah. I don't do charity.^

lmao. I never said you dickrode. . that's YOU talking. So obviously now it's true huh ? Fact is Doomed IM'd me and SAID you was his little buddy and said I had no chance. Don't blame me for your own faults kid. It's alright. Maybe if I get free time we'll battle. But right now I don't have time for charity cases. lmao.

Jae Cyph 07-17-03 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CLEANSWEEP

lil premature young buck aint even old enough to buy cigs yet....we'll see what happens

Your An Herb, Be Quiet, Now.

...OpeY... 07-17-03 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AxL is God
Nah. I don't do charity.^

lmao. I never said you dickrode. . that's YOU talking. So obviously now it's true huh ? Fact is Doomed IM'd me and SAID you was his little buddy and said I had no chance. Don't blame me for your own faults kid. It's alright. Maybe if I get free time we'll battle. But right now I don't have time for charity cases. lmao.

bitch, you said he GOT ME TO VOTE! thats dickridin. And he aint get me to do shit pussy. Thats why i just battled him this week dummy. I never said shit to nobody. And refusin to battle is a bitch move. Talkin shit n not backin it up.... wut a pussy. Cus you know id merk u easy. Everybody on this site knows that your just a herb and ud be no competition. Now set it up pussy. I can make abattle verse right now. Why you too busy? And fuck charity fuckin whore... u just dont want ta get shitted on lil bitch

AxL is God 07-17-03 10:59 PM

lmao^

The answer is still. . . . no. If everyone on the site thinks I'm a herb. . make a thread and have them all come in and sign it. Exclude your buddylist. It's not cool for your crew to jump on my nuts like you are.

We'll pink slip battle later. Cuz that's the only way I'd battle you. Ha ha. When I get free time we'll work something out. I'll keep ya posted.

...OpeY... 07-17-03 11:04 PM

LOL who in my crew has said shit to you??? wut a pussy. Fine ill pink slip you. If you dont think youre a herb then go post your soundclick in the songs thread n see wut peeps say. fuckin bitch

AxL is God 07-17-03 11:16 PM

All I have to say to that is. . LOL^

...OpeY... 07-17-03 11:21 PM

so sad how fake you just proved yourself to be... pz

AxL is God 07-17-03 11:29 PM

^Just stop talking man. You're only making yourself look bad.

...OpeY... 07-17-03 11:39 PM

since you got time to chit chat why dont we battle now fag?

Jae Cyph 07-17-03 11:47 PM

Hey Guys, Where's The Love :)

Atypical 07-18-03 04:12 AM

Dunno If I Can Make It...Maybe...

Doomed 07-18-03 06:33 AM

stop beefing and go handle dat shyt...AxL u wack man, i listened to ur track and the shyt wuz pitiful LMAO
and no i didnt get viticuzz to vote, the only time i i brung up yo nme around him is when i asked him was you tyht or not.. and he gave me yo homepage link to hear yo shyt..
but if dats da case u got jae cyph pussy ass to vote..
and phrantik a d/r too fo voting fo you, it obviously known i got the better verse...
listen to yo self: 19 yrs. old and living at yo mommy house
LMAO! u wack, just face the facts

AND LET ME FIND OUT YOU GOT A CREW

Jae Cyph 07-18-03 11:14 AM

^LMAO @ Speaking My Name ...

Kid, You Hit Me up On AIM And Asked Me If Your Verse Was Nice, Man Hop Off.

Doomed 07-18-03 11:36 AM

^

evrytime sumbody say sumthing to ya, you always talking bout wat they said on sum aim shyt, u even said da syt in ur battle with cleansweep...shut dat shyt up, i aint never chat with ur bytch ass on aim..

STOP LYING TO THESE PEOPLE!

LMAO! i witness many net herbs in my lifetime

u cant flow either

Jae Cyph 07-18-03 11:41 AM

^He Talks Shit, Then Votes Against Me...

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=65800

Not Like I Really Give A Fuck, But It's Just Pretty Damn Stupid.

Grow Up Newbie, And Alldig And End, Let Me Get A Ban Stick ;)

Doomed 07-18-03 11:44 AM

come on maaaan pull down ur skirt B

i voted before i repy to ur herbish statement

stop whinin u gunna loose anyway

Jae Cyph 07-18-03 11:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And Yeah... I`m Lie`ng..

AIM Log's Are The Shit.....

Doomed 07-18-03 11:52 AM

o damn i dd.... anyway whats really good?

Doomed 07-18-03 11:57 AM

and oh my sung wuz nice in the aim...bu wack in the thread huh?
you and AxL d/r each other huh?
instead of makin me look like a azz, u m ur own self look like one

LMAO

Doomed 07-18-03 11:58 AM

and oh my sung wuz nice in the aim...but wack in the thread huh?
you and AxL d/r each other huh?
instead of makin me look like a azz, u maid ur own self look like one....

LMAO

Jae Cyph 07-18-03 12:00 PM

It's Called Being Nice, I Tend To Do That..

Discount My Vote, I Could Give A Fuck

Quote:
it don matta u gunna lose anyway

So Far It's 2-1 me, you(the one beefing with me) is the only one who's voted against me...

Now, grow up, seriously.. what are you 10?

...OpeY... 07-18-03 03:59 PM

lol, u got aim plus? I love that shit!! HAHA @ doomed gettin caught. that was damn funny

Jae Cyph 07-18-03 05:38 PM

Nah It's Dead AIM Exactly The Same As AIM + Except All Your IM Windows Stay In One Box.

Soul Theory 07-18-03 05:41 PM

hey cyph. go on AIM.

Kost 07-18-03 06:04 PM

fuck ja rule

AxL is God 07-18-03 06:51 PM

Doomed got his ass caught. . for real. That's sad. You should be kicked out of the league for that shit. AIM voting is wrong. And don't ly cuz you IM'd me too with your verse before you knew I was AxL, Doomed. Damn man. . you're pathetic. That's why I didn't try in my verse to you. But I'll still pull a win against that whack shit you drop. Just leave RB. Go back to whatever 25 member newbie EZ Board you dropped in from.

Kost 07-18-03 06:55 PM

^^^word to the mother...and all you newbies go home with him

...OpeY... 07-18-03 07:04 PM

yo no one said he aim voted except you fool. He IMed me askin how nice you are, which i told im youre a scrub. The only reason he IMed me is cause I KOed him and i told im hes gotta work on his shit. Instead of bein a bitch like you he took that shit to heart and IMed peeps for honest feedback before you even dropped your shit. Kid posted like 3 days early and your shit still didn't beat him. The only peeps that voted for you is phrantik who obviously d/r you and Jae Cyph whos in your crew. Crew votes are against the rules in every battle on this site except this league. So go get the rest of your crew to d/r you so you can try to get a win pussy. Herbs like you don't even belong rappin. You nothin but a herb d/r fagget whos too pussy to battle when you know youll get merked. You gotta be the biggest fuckin herb on this site right now.