RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Mp5K vs. *MoF* (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=72103)

*MoF* 08-09-03 05:05 PM

Mp5K vs. *MoF*

okay...well see weather its just one more win fo u....

how u said:

- u spit first
- timeĀ“s optional

peace!

MultiVersEal 08-09-03 10:05 PM

ok

ill spit first

time = 2:00-3:00
beat = anything
gotta say opponents name
no bitin
no recyclin
flippin is fine, i expect you to

ill have my shit up prob around the middle of the week. problem is tomorrow im gettin some teeth pulled so im prob goin to drink a fifth for as long as the pain lasts which prob wont make it very possible to rap. (thats a personal you can use btw).
im on writers block on beats so dont expect too much outta me

due by next week at the latest but try to get it in when you can. i dont care about due dates that much though

MultiVersEal 09-23-03 09:51 AM

aight here it is a little under the time limit but whatever. i dont care how long you make yours, thats only fair cuz i made you wait so long.

the track is called Return to Deutschland lol

Music Page

if you already logged on soundclick just right click these and do save as..

Lo Fi

Hi Fi

MP3

yall do me a favor and download the mp3 i think you will enjoy the track a lot better that way.

*MoF* 10-04-03 02:48 PM

ooohhhhhhh finally its done.................

sorry for that bad quality man, i have to by a new mic...........

here it is:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/mofmusic.htm

lyrics are on soundclick!

i dont want no hate dawg, dont take it personal!

peace!

Meks 10-05-03 04:19 PM

wellwellwell.....

this was close........i like mp5k verse betta tho........quality and shit was i guess even...ya styles are different which made it a good comparison to a battle.....

flow on point from both i think.....they pretty good wit dat.........
punches form mp5k hit harder and followed thru nicely.......
so he gettin my vote......

Token 10-07-03 12:39 PM

lmao mof made me laugh in the beginnin i'ma go against the grain on this one

I think mof played the beat better and was punching harder

Vote- MOF

CLOSE BATTLE PROPS TO BOTH

BlissK22K 10-21-03 03:15 AM

OK my vote probably doesn't count due to my lack of posts but i'm in an audio battle so i'm votin on 2.

Both of these battles were very well put together from start to finish, good origionality. I think that MP5K came a little harder and i liked his style a lil' better on the mic. MoF was doin his thing though and holdin it down. I liked MoF's distinct style. The way both of these mc's delivery's were made it seem like neither one's punches stood out distinctly over the others, so bein that the quality was similar it comes down to style and delivery for me. This was a very evenly matched battle. I feel that MP5K took this barely.

Vote=MP5K

if i get to 100 posts before this closes i'll come back and poll vote to make my vote official...Props to both mc's

-ElocuShun- 10-22-03 12:43 PM

mp5k had a better verse and sounded a lot better..........i couldnt hear shit from mof.......................but mp5k's punches were aight aswell........vote=mp5k

BlUnT-MC 10-27-03 06:48 PM

MP5:
lmao @ the intro... flow was choppy at places, punches were a'ight.. alot of pointless gangsta filler ... not a bad verse...

MoF:
you got a cool style, but i dno, sometimes it sounds fucked... you have better punches, quality is about the same from both.. i didn't like how you fed off his verse (the nazi thing)... it was cool to do it in the intro, but i heard it more then one time in the verse, so you really played it out...

this was a really close battle... I'm-a give it to MoF mainly ;cause i liked the style better...

.ExXoDuS. 10-30-03 09:51 AM

I'm Gonna Have To Say MoF Too....I Was Just Feeling His Punches More Overall And Shit......Good Battle Though......

Vote- MoF

ismael sanchez 11-03-03 09:41 PM

ok lets see if i can vote ok man
multi versal was tight but kinda offf key
as in mofs spit i thought it was original and sounded better i give props 2 boyh of ya
but mof got this
Vote mof

...OpeY... 11-07-03 12:17 PM

Multiverseal - pretty grimey style. a little off beat at times. delivery needs work. flow is good tho. punches were mediocre.

MOF - skit was kinda funny. flow and delivery is about the same. ur shit was harder to under to understand. Punches were also mediocre. but talkin about guns n shit in a battle is seriously herbish.

Vote - MP5K

M.O.C 11-07-03 01:21 PM

aight
I finish this now
so I gotta give ma vote to mof
cuz well I'd say he had the better style
u both had good punches, so I cant vote by that
so I decided by flow, delivery and mic presence
and in all these categories mof hit me a bit closer than multiverseal (yo 5 dont take this as beef man it's just an internet-battle)
all in all close battle
vote=mof
peace