RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Rap Verse Collab Needs You!!! Peep!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=190133)

the omen 05-10-05 12:11 PM

Rap Verse Collab Needs You!!! Peep!!!

a mod should sticky this.
aight, i know that theres alot of people on this site that would b down for this. heres the idea, basically rapverse needs to come together, this place is fallin apart lately, i dont wanna see that... so what tha hell rite?lets showcase some of this site's skill.. lets get a HUGE COLLABO POPPIN! ill post a beat after i see that people actualy want in on this..

SIMPLE ENUF RITE???? aight well if u want to throw in a verse post your name in this thread... the verses will probaly be 8 bars each depending on how many people want to do this....

Key... 05-10-05 12:54 PM

Nice idea...Ofizzle..lol

Depends if the kids are gonna finish there shit in time or even....is gonna take long to finish...lol

we did wit A.I Dissin crews Me/Seven/Voke.etc. like 8 kids..lol

Phenom-in-all 05-10-05 01:17 PM

I'm in. And I'll sticky this...

the omen 05-10-05 01:18 PM

^ yea dog, im talkin alot more than 8, well hopefully, if it goes thru whoever wants in can get it ... we wont know how long its gonna take to finish untill people start signin up..

Stu 05-10-05 09:56 PM

Count me in man...MAKE SURE YOU PM ME WITH WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO DAWG!!!

Stu 05-10-05 09:57 PM

By the way, this is Black~Magik just so u no...

.Ike. 05-10-05 10:51 PM

yes.....i am down....good idea...hopefully this will turn out nice...

KnightShade 05-11-05 03:09 AM

whats topic

Phenom-in-all 05-11-05 03:49 AM

lol... this is RV's version of RM's 50 man colab. haha.

CounTREE Jay 05-11-05 04:01 AM

Yea, i'm down for this shit fosho.

-CJ-

the omen 05-11-05 08:50 AM

lol... this is RV's version of RM's 50 man colab. haha.

^ phenom, u talkin about that shyt with NIMROD? woooooooooo! that shyt was fire, the topic was like everyone's in a jail n wen they switched off it would be like switchin to a different cell block number? yea that shyt was tite, hmmmm as for our topic? i dunno if we really need one unless y'all think we should use one? get at me! im happy with tha replies so far :)

Enygma 05-11-05 09:13 AM

Word...........count me in :thumbup:™

50Cal. 05-11-05 12:43 PM

that jail shit sounds tight word sun maybe we could do it as we all soldiers or some shit similar we all soldiers on diffrent battlefields and shit or on diffrent sides im in.....................

the omen 05-11-05 12:53 PM

^^^ nah tha jail shyt was rb's collab lol..n that soldier shyt sounds gay as hell son u feelin arite???lol aight so far we have,

omen
dv
phenom
black magic
invektive
knightshade
countree jay
enygma
cali

c'mon lets get sum more.. lets start posting links to possible beats we could use...

DI GAME 05-12-05 09:38 PM

Let Me Hear Tha Beat.