RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Poetic Scriptures (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Ineffable Identity (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=82174)

Young P 09-27-03 11:27 PM

Ineffable Identity

Ineffable Identity
You'll Never Know...

<-ROSTER->

HOST

~Young P~ [26-7] (BC-3)

CO-HOST

~Drastik~ [22-14] (BC-0)

MEMBERS

-NuCentz- [12-3] (BC-0)
-The Remix- [20-3] (BC-0)
Amp [8-13] (BC-0)
Hypnotic [19-3] (BC-0)
Mentally Kursed [16-5] (BC-0)
Demosthenes [4-1] (BC-0)

SO YA WANNA BE IN DIS? DROP A TRY-OUT VERSE HERE, NOT A LINK, AND IM ME ON YOUNG 33 GUNNA (aim) TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT US, OR GET AT ME ON YIM AT Young33p33, or email LilYoungP33@aol.com . EMAIL ISNT CHECKIN OFTEN THO. IF U DO NOT HAVE A WAY OF COMMUNICATION, UR NOT IN, THAT SIMPLE. WE PREFER AIM.
NOTE TO CREW LEADERS OF DUOBLE I MEMBERS: NONE OF US OUR DROPPING OUR CREWS, THIS IS SOMETHING ELSE

UNSINCERELY, ~YOUNG P~

Autistic 09-27-03 11:51 PM

or you can get at me on aim

aim-ThugedOutKracka2

Young P 09-27-03 11:58 PM

true^^
get at him too if ya want in on dis... everyone should check in and try ta get their BC up... if u dont know wut BC is... u shouldnt know...

Alchemy 09-28-03 12:02 AM

Are there any certain requierments to be able to tryout or can anyone just tryout?

Red Scare 09-28-03 12:04 AM

Illness...
'
CHeckin in

Young P 09-28-03 12:07 AM

yo demosthenes... u haveta have something to talk on.. liek AIM... AOL... Yim... dose kinda things.... drop a tryout ... we would like ta have ya if u got a way to talk...

Alchemy 09-28-03 12:20 AM

I might be able to get a way to talk, here a tryout:

Cryption takein over your rhymes, thinkin loseing is fiction, dude as a loseing condition/
Remanece from those past losses, contort you mind to remember BJ from earlier bosses/
Way you spit makes herbs look good, if you thinking of leaving RB, you really should/
Rewind in time to see the land before time, baby dino to old and pale to try to shine/
Little rascal wannabe walking like Alp Alpha, pointed hair lookin like the 1960's, stella/
Sheltering you homo needs, guys cum in your mouth when you anus started to bleed/
Crippled from straining to rhyme strait, twist the rules to pleade for d/r and hate/
Yes X I'n talking about you, my only loss and you got all the d/r from the noobs/
Next time Imm restrict it, rip you apart so bad you be placed in a museum as a trink-it/
Ha he thought he had skill, please, this boy sucks off donkeys to get his thrills/

Just something little. I may be able to get AIM or something like that.

RoyalSickn3ss1 09-28-03 12:22 AM

*Picks Up MIC*

U bout to recieve this hit like makin siamez twins jealous ima leave u split...//1
Watch me heave ya spit cus i get real annoyed wit yur verses like my pet peeve was shit...// 2

Like my fists were lined or chemcially enhanced with deoderant beatin yu is no-sweat...//3
My hits malign beat me? yu gotta betta chance of quittin-grits without nicorette....// 4

Feeling tha pressure? yu shouldnt cause remember you a proffessional-texter....// 5
The only time this nerds associated witha lab is when hes referin-to-Dexter...//6

My words faze with word play as you fail to write.. i got you chewin on ya pen-top...// 7
As yur verbs fade you lack dick riders so you have to settle for a rim-job...//8 (Rim Job= lickin assholes and shit like that....)

Keep convincing yourself that this battle will be close only time you popping up heat is when ejecting the toast...// 9
Your rhymes arnt complex to most cuda sworn your verse was laced with anthrax the way kids go on rejecting your-post...//10

This kids out of his leaugue cus lightin lackson on fire is the only way yud have a mike(mic) blazin..//11
This pussies lost in this battle cuz re-arrangin my words is tha only way you come close to bein amazein...// 12

Your motivations are harmless, despite the fact that you wanna hold a guy...//13
Only multis yuve been related to was in grade school.. when ya learned to multiply..// 14

*Throws MIC*

aight...go ahead....

Me against c drama...(still in progress... 4-3 me)...so thats my tryout......WERD...

Aim: Royalsickn3ss1

Young P 09-28-03 12:54 AM

well: two both trying out... u havta state wut u have.. (aim, aol, etc) and give ur s/n... afta talkin to u, i will give da ok for da crew ta vote u in... 3 votes either way and ur out or in... if ur JUST DaT DOPE.. den i'll put u in...

Autistic 09-28-03 01:01 AM

go on aim young

Young P 09-28-03 01:07 AM

i dun been on... if ya'll want dat sig (yea it aint dat great) da coding is:

just copy dat^^
if ya wanna make ya own, feel free... i'll prolly make anotha one, but dats just ta get some rep....
holla....
aND DaTS... Da BaLLGaME...

Alchemy 09-28-03 01:11 AM

Damn it, my stupid ass slow computer won't let me download AIM or AOL or Yahooe Messagner. Well that sucks, oh well, thanks for the tryout.:(

Amp 09-28-03 01:53 AM

Nigga what

I'm in on this "crew" and no I'm not dropping mine

because now Amp knows all

Young P 09-28-03 02:00 AM

demosthenes man.... get aim... and you'll be in... come on dawg...
amp is in....

Alchemy 09-28-03 02:04 AM

I'll keep trying, but I cant promise anything, if I can get it thne I will check back in here.