RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   And Down Goes Oregon!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244684)

J. Luth 11-16-07 12:55 AM

And Down Goes Oregon!!

Oklahoma bitches :shoot:

M&rk 11-16-07 01:53 AM

did oregon's good qb play?

T lite 11-16-07 02:01 AM

Yankees got the AL MVP for 10 more years!!!!!!!!

(haha sorry, I love the Yankees!!) ;)

Magic5 11-16-07 05:51 AM

That helps Arizona State out quite a bit. Hell yeah.

Phenom-in-all 11-16-07 05:52 AM

sooners runnin dis bitch.

Magic5 11-16-07 05:54 AM

Yeah, Sooners are that squad if you're a homo dick. Q's probably a die hard. Whatever works for you guys though.

J. Luth 11-16-07 07:17 AM

^LOL don't hate sonn.

and nah, Dixon ain't play. He injured himself on a no-contact play. Like shit, I felt bad for the dude. dude might be out for yr. Trainers told him, and nig was like crying a little. Dad came down from stands and shit. Back-up fucking sucked. Sucks it happened like that, but then again, it's fucking Oregon. and for how bad they and the refs screwed Oklahoma last yr... karma's a bitch @_@

DaTrusHurtz 11-16-07 10:15 AM

This looks like another season of 2 questionable teams playing in the title and a full blown debate about why the BCS sucks

Dickard. 11-16-07 10:16 AM

dixon is a bitch...and it was funny..cuz while that game was playin..on espn 2 there was Best Damn Moments in sports history....n it was Jordan playin with the flu...Isiah playin with a broken ankle.....Bryan leftwitch playing with a dislocated ankle or some shit......

and this dude cried abotu a sprained knee?

haha bitch

Cola 11-16-07 11:54 AM

^^ obviously you never have played football or had a sprianed knee....

Oregon wasn't that great either way....

Kansas will kill Oklahoma...

LSU vs Kansas=prediction

JTR 11-16-07 12:03 PM

^^ Obviously you don't know what it's like to be tough.

Fuck that wack shit yo, i've won a judo tournament with a sprained wrist. I've done matches with broken toes, fingers, and sprained ankles all the time. I won the provincial championships when I was around a week into a collar bone fracture... I once threw a guy and he broke his arm on the landing, he got up and kept fighting with tears in his eyes and somehow managed to beat me. That dude was tough as fuck. So fuck whoever that QB was.

JTR 11-16-07 12:04 PM

This kid Corry used to come to judo class and practice with the team and do the sparring with a fucking cast on his leg and you telling me dude out for the whole season with a knee sprain? Gimme a fucking break.

Dickard. 11-16-07 01:33 PM

byan leftwitch was a qb who had a brokone n is leg. his line menhad to carryhim to the next spot the ball was at.

this dude just quit cuz he didnt care about his team. he cares about him and himsef only

Magic5 11-16-07 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
^^ Obviously you don't know what it's like to be tough.

Lmao, KO!

JTR 11-16-07 07:47 PM

*Arms up* muwhaha