RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   1-2 Punch League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   DJ-Sydm (5-2) vs. Blisss (5-1) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244409)

10-22-07 01:32 AM

DJ-Sydm (5-2) vs. Blisss (5-1)

Welcome To Week 7. We've had lots of beef, a few no shows, updates to the Hall Of Fame, and just overall a lot of shit happen to the league. Everything's been updated really, no one's record is untouched, and we're all slowly progressing into something really good. Glad to have you all here. This week we're holding beef battles and no one really made any call-outs even though in the past everyone wanted one. lol. Shit's pretty funny. Anyway, good luck everyone, merk the slut provided.

Battles Up: Monday Morning (5 AM Eastern)
Check-ins Due: Wednesday Morning (5 AM Eastern)
Punches Due: Saturday Morning (5 AM Eastern)
Battles Close: Sunday Midnight.

ThatsWhatSheSaid 10-22-07 06:06 AM

Again? lol, check.

Red Bull 10-23-07 04:05 PM

Blisss is out of town for the week but will be back in time to drop.

This is me checking in for him.

El Taco 10-26-07 06:22 PM

yeah, i'm here, might drop later tonight, probly tomorrow though, yeah.

ThatsWhatSheSaid 10-27-07 12:09 AM

5am Saturday is the deadline

You're invalid, I counter attack this counterfeit, Im facin' 2 dudes 4 hands.. but no talent
where's the fuckin' challenge in this?!An as far as balance thats far from a valiant attempt!

Germ 10-27-07 12:48 AM

eh, i owe you...

go and buy a vowel dude, wait, just take a breakdown of your name
cause it seems its always 'y'....... why your punches so fucking lame?

10-27-07 12:32 PM

meh

v/ DJ. and only cuz B's was pfft.

Antonio Banderas 10-27-07 08:20 PM

DJ-Sydm - you had a strength line with choppy flow. This concept wasn't that good either but it did diss your opponent. Your wordchoice led for a lesser connection though....

Germ - The flow, creativity, and effectiveness of the punch were adequate enough to take this battle...

Vote - Germ

Cola 10-28-07 11:22 AM

thought Germ's was blah, that "y" shit i've seen done before...not really creative ...

thought DJ's was a direct and funny personal becuase he said he battlin 2 dudes...Bliss aka Germ....better flow in all..just a better punch

Vote: DJ

ThatsWhatSheSaid 10-28-07 02:07 PM

I meant the 2 dudes thing in 2 different ways, the Blisss and Germ thing and since Foo checked for him, lol, but yeah I get hit with a "Y" punch weekly. Anyways 2-1

Dickard. 10-28-07 02:30 PM

i t;hought dj's punch over...and it made sense after he explained it...which u shouldnt have to do...plus his flow was all over the place...and just hard to piece to gether...kinda lame

bliss, u had a more affective approach..by keeping it short and sweet..getting str8 to the point and haveing a bit stronger punch.

v/bliss

Red Bull 10-28-07 02:38 PM

I won't post a vote because I checked in for Blisss, but DJ swayed.

Cola 10-28-07 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.oo
I won't post a vote because I checked in for Blisss, but DJ swayed.

no you faggot, he fuckin explained....so stfu

ThatsWhatSheSaid 10-28-07 02:50 PM

I didnt sway shit :laugh: That was my response to Aphills feed so stfu

Red Bull 10-28-07 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-Sydm
I meant the 2 dudes thing in 2 different ways, the Blisss and Germ thing and since Foo checked for him, lol, but yeah I get hit with a "Y" punch weekly. Anyways 2-1

Nope, no swaying at all.