RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Multies League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   -Contendership match- (2-0) Dex Vs Hotshh! (2-0) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=177040)

K.ontroverz.Y 02-14-05 07:48 AM

-Contendership match- (2-0) Dex Vs Hotshh! (2-0)

Rules

battles open monday
check ins due wed
verses due fri
Voting due sun

N.Tavarez 02-14-05 05:49 PM

contender match?
ohhh its getting real

daz throw a mil on yaself
ill match you

N.Tavarez 02-14-05 05:50 PM

dex my bad..........................................

Kordozar 02-15-05 08:32 AM

I Got 5 Mil On Hotshh.............

make your bets in "the Betting corner"
-Kon

Dex 02-15-05 07:34 PM

checkin in this.

i got 1 million on myself for this

N.Tavarez 02-18-05 05:35 PM

Im Trashing this Geek..U Asking fa Beef?... get Back in Your Seat
Smashing your Teeth on Concrete So you can Rap for the Streets
Wrecking the Best...who's Lesson is Next?.... Im Checking for Dex
Thrown in a Yoke.... Gone up in Smoke.......like Sessions of Cess
Fuckin Nit Wits Garbage....I Spit , Shit and Piss on this Artist
Treat him Like Tix to the Flix ....get ya shit Ripped and Discarded
Ill Rag this Fag Dex's Sad text and Leave him Mad Vex, dont Ass Bet
put a Mil Up, No Bad Checks, Time flies..... But watch your Cash Jet

Dex 02-18-05 08:30 PM

Hotshh used to be good....

Sees himself as rap game’s Bill Gates, damn shame he’ll just serve meal plates
Fifteen minutes of fame swiftly came, check now. Trippin over titbits of change
Was famous in state of sleepsville, anus ate up the cheap thrills then awoke to despair
Is it better now with ya nightmare of a time-share in Jamaica where crimes rare..?
Drugs beat ya brain in fame now, just mugged each day by look-alikes of nick nolte
Mud is ya name, a thug put to shame, a plug in your chain, only skill left is multis
I wont quote ya text to choke your plexus, ya verses resemble those spoke like turrets
Its all tickety-boo, ripping thru you, to be the contender, but remember to vote the dex

Blackmage 02-19-05 01:58 PM

I liked both these verses but i think hotshh takes this one.

Dex: I was feelin your verse but some of the punches weren't up to par like "damn shame he’ll just serve meal plates " brought down the quality of the line and you had a few of those. I also wasn't feelin that your multis rode all the way through your verse. Your closer didn't seem completely solid to me. I wasn't feelin the 3rd bar either.

Hotshh: We'll start with the fact that everything was completely multi'd on lines. Your punches weren't quite as hard as dex's but your multi's beat his out. They were still valid punches though. I was also feelint the punch on him bettin his money/your closer. your lines were consistently good

v/Hotshhh

The Black Plague 02-19-05 06:09 PM

Close battle but imma give it to Hotshh...

Hot- Nice verse by you... I liked ya multies, plus ya verse was easier to understand.. overall.. ya opener killed it, tight line with nice multies.. u kinda fell off in between, then ya closer was nice... Overall nice verse wit nice punches, good flow and good multies

Dex- Decent from you, but ya verse was way stretched.. even wit small font it almost took the whole page across..some of ya lines i didn't understand, like the jamaican crime line.. wtf? The nick nolte line was prolly ya best, but overall not too many nice punches... I think since ya lines was so stretched it was hard to see the multies... so ya multies was decent, Hotssh's was better, and his punches was better so he gets my vote...

Overall, Hot takes it wit better punches and multies, a better struc and flow...

V/Hotshh!

New Meth0d 02-19-05 06:24 PM

i honestly didnt think this was a close battle at all.....if you want a break down holla at me but the way i see it hotshhh pretty much owned dex in every aspect

K.ontroverz.Y 02-21-05 07:03 AM

hotshh wins 2-0....good battle

hotshh's new record 3-0
dex's new record 2-1