RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Most Under rated..and most over rated ppl on this site (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=177706)

In-Vision 02-18-05 06:05 PM

Most Under rated..and most over rated ppl on this site

this is pretty self explanatory...list the most over rated..and under rated...and why..

under rated - me - because out of all the lists, and everything people put together for dope topical heads..i'm always left out...people also don't read my shit too often..and i'm hardly ever nominated for anything..even though i know my work is worthy...i'm not part of anyones biased oppinion...

over rated - parallell - this dude has improved so much since he first came to the site, but he's still not anywhere close to being good...his metaphors are whack, and don't even make sense..or show any relevance in comparison....he tries to hard with the vocab and uses words that don't sound good at all..and it fucks up his flow...and i see people all the time givin dude props...even the dope heads on this site give him props...and he doesn't deserve any of those props besides "you've improved" and considering where he came from..that doesn't say shit...

distilled 02-18-05 06:06 PM

G Unit 101 will be happy now.

Logic The Goonie 02-18-05 06:11 PM

There are tooooooo many overrated people to even begin. I am overrated, but in a much different way. Watch someone quote this in their sig.

Anyways...

There was some kid I saw in FL that was madd underrated, but I can't remember his name anymore :(

~Luciano~ 02-18-05 06:13 PM

2 many Over rated....2 Many Underrated

Rv is jus a big Dr.......face the fax

*Nuff Said*

Terumoto 02-18-05 06:14 PM

I liked ya shit since ya got here wild.. And yeah you do get madd slept on lol..

overrated? hmm... I dunno... theres SO many people on this site that are seen as ill when theyre garbage..

In-Vision 02-18-05 06:15 PM

obviously theres not just one person for each category...the idea is to list who stands out the most for each one..and if no one specific...pick someone that you have an explanation for....it's not complicated....and word to socrates..

Logic The Goonie 02-18-05 06:20 PM

Overrated-Me:
Why?- Because I know a lot of people look at me as super ill and dope in text and I know a lot of people look at me as "the best" when in fact, i'm not. There are soooooo many text heads on the net that can son me. I'm moving up ranks obviously, i'm considered decent on some of the best sites :love: but i'm not the best. If you wanna know who's the best, IM me. :)

Underrated-the kid in FL
Why?- He could seriously destroy 99% of the "vets" here with that verse I read from him. I was very surprised at his skill, i'll try and figure out his name again...

Kordozar 02-18-05 06:21 PM

Mad Pepl Underrated

And Mad Pepl Overrated We Wont Neva Know Who Falls In Which Category Bcus Of Tha Dr's On Hea..

But I Think Im Underrated Thass Juss Mih Opinion Yall Can Say W/e But I Do Think Im Underrated....

*RunTelDat*

In-Vision 02-18-05 06:24 PM

socrates figured it out.,...*claps* omb said somethin good about me...so he doesn't need an explanation...and kordozar...stop with the net slang

Kordozar 02-18-05 06:26 PM

What "NetSlang" I Dont Use Net Slang W/e I Say On Rv Iss What I Say Off Rv...................

*RunTelDat*

Terumoto 02-18-05 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
What "NetSlang" I Dont Use Net Slang W/e I Say On Rv Iss What I Say Off Rv...................

*RunTelDat*

So you talk like a wannabe chingy and after everything you say you say a gay ass little line? "runteldat" ?

In-Vision 02-18-05 06:29 PM

well considering your not technically "saying" anything..your typing...i'm guessing you've failed every literature class/english class you've ever taken

people..is not spelled " pepl"

In-Vision 02-18-05 06:30 PM

and your not under rated....i don't think your really shitty...i think your just shitty..

you couldn't spit a crazy hit if you constantly bit shit from a lunatic....

and thats my best attempt of tryin to be like OMB.........and yes kordozar...thats to you..you fuck

Logic The Goonie 02-18-05 06:39 PM

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...838#post1932838
^^Dominate>You (probably)

Kordozar 02-18-05 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One M.B.
So you talk like a wannabe chingy and after everything you say you say a gay ass little line? "runteldat" ?

Shut Up Dicc Succer...........

And In-Vision I Bet I Could Beat You In A Text Battle Jerk Ass Nigga.........

*RunTelDat*