RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Throwdown: KO'd (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=190)
-   -   Vote on this rule (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=164638)

Enygma 12-07-04 09:46 PM

Vote on this rule

The question has arised on what shoule be done if a team member can not show. The options we have are this...

1. The team is disqualified for lack of participation.
2. The team may use two people to do the three verses in place of the third person
3. The team may continue to battle, but may only use as many verses as team members (i.e two members, two verses.)
4. The team will be subject to rule number two for the first offense. For the second offense and on, they will be subject to rule number three.

I'm not gonna say which one I think should be set as a rule until we actually start getting some thoughts in here. But remember, this needs to get decided quickly because it may apply to some teams this week.

distilled 12-07-04 09:49 PM

I choose option 2, It seems to make th most sense

Nynth Degree 12-07-04 10:06 PM

I think that if 1 person can't/doesn't participate then the other 2 members should be able to do the track still with no set number of verses, just as long as they stay within the time limit. But only 1 person from a team can no-show. I only say this because the computer I record on has a virus and shuts down sporadically, so I might end up not showing due to technical difficulties.

K.ontroverz.Y 12-07-04 10:14 PM

jea i choose 2 aswell.

50Cal. 12-07-04 10:20 PM

i agree with 9th degree

Enygma 12-07-04 10:24 PM

I guess I can see where this is going.......I also liked the second option myself. I guess it's settled then, unless an overwhelming number of people are thoroughly against it, if only two team members can show, they can make up the third verse for the third person :thumbup:

50Cal. 12-07-04 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma
I guess I can see where this is going.......I also liked the second option myself. I guess it's settled then, unless an overwhelming number of people are thoroughly against it, if only two team members can show, they can make up the third verse for the third person :thumbup:

agreeded cuz i dont want nobody ducking my team

.TeamOne. 12-08-04 12:00 AM

2 is the easiest
somebody can just pick up the slack for the missing link

Quotient 12-08-04 12:04 AM

2................................................. .....

TeamOne 12-08-04 07:24 PM

yea 2..... or kinda wat 9th sed....... no actual number of verses, but just stayin inside the time limit..

*GHOSTE* 12-08-04 08:24 PM

im not in this tourny...but i say 2...because the 2 people could just do a 16 bar verse...and just have 8 mo barz each...

Ca'lam 12-08-04 09:43 PM

I think... if one member doesent show.. then then they only get 3 minutes instead of 4.. cause.. u shouldnt be limited to how many verses u can spit.. cause then the track'll be boring.. i say, if one person dont show, they lose a minute.. if the next one dont show, then they are dq'ed..

Enygma 12-09-04 12:31 AM

^^^ Hmmmm......intresting. That may be taken into consideration :thumbup:

TitoBronsky 12-09-04 12:34 AM