RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   lmao @ this stupid muthaphukka, werd (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231993)

KOOL COL-B 07-20-06 08:29 PM

lmao @ this stupid muthaphukka, werd

lol, this happened where i live...

A Halifax man about to appear for a bail hearing in Bridgewater made a short-lived bolt for freedom this morning. Twenty-nine year old William Charles Issard was to appear on charges of robbing the Chester Basin Credit Union. Just after his leg irons were removed, he ran out of the building and jumped into the LaHave river. Police kept an eye on him from both banks until he swam out downstream where he was taken back into custody. Izzard was brought back to court in the afteroon barefoot, with leg shackles and handcuffs. He was flanked by four deputy-sheriffs and an RCMP and police officer sat in the back of the courtroom. Izzard's bail hearing was adjourned until next Wednesday, July 26th and he was remanded to custody. Additional charges of assaulting a deputy-sheriff and escaping custody were added to the 23 charges he faces in connection with two alleged robberies of the Credit Union on June 22nd and 30th. A second person facing charges in connection with the same robberies, 35 year old Guy Leeman Robart, was released from custody earlier today with strict conditions. He's scheduled to be back in Bridgewater Provincial Court on August 16th.

bwahahaha, thats where most of tha sewage goes, that'd b fuckin gross. n plus, thinkin that he could git away by swimming iz fucking stupid, he couldve atleast had sumbody on a seadoo waitin fo him, smh, werd

SerB 07-20-06 08:34 PM

ye wut a dumb idiot geting dirty, werd

High-Dro 07-20-06 09:45 PM

haha so fuckin dumb....its not like it is a fast flowing river that would take him somewhere quickly...haha i wish he woulda drowned....dutty mutha fucka!

Sik Wit It 07-20-06 11:54 PM

Heh heh heh... [/homersimpsonlaugh]

B-MAC 07-21-06 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbness
ye wut a dumb idiot geting dirty, werd

Werd, Typical fucken bridgewater idiot, Werd.. No one takes them Serious, werd , the whole damn town is like a big fucken trailer park.. werd.. werd.. Alot of Wanna be gangsta's werd.. claiming they from hell-town when they live 30 miles away.. werd.. fuck a werd.. WORD :thumbup:

La Cosa Nostra 07-21-06 09:27 AM

Lmao.. Thats funny as...

3 prisoners escaped jail just recently round my area aswell.. Cept they didnt get caught for a few days...

Hands up around here are bullshit....lol

Mad Dog 07-21-06 09:31 AM

Dr Dre is a lot like Pele...

they both seem not to be able of ageing

KOOL COL-B 07-21-06 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-MAC
Werd, Typical fucken bridgewater idiot, Werd.. No one takes them Serious, werd , the whole damn town is like a big fucken trailer park.. werd.. werd.. Alot of Wanna be gangsta's werd.. claiming they from hell-town when they live 30 miles away.. werd.. fuck a werd.. WORD :thumbup:

u a stupid ass bitch, it aint nuthin like a trailer park, n nobody claims hell-town unless they actually frum there. i doubt u even bin here b4. fucka u and yo word, puto, werd

Mad Dog 07-21-06 10:24 AM

I'm from Japan...OING CHOW MA FOOKA

KOOL COL-B 07-21-06 10:27 AM

lmao

nuff sed :cool: werd

Sik Wit It 07-21-06 10:37 AM

"Hurry up and buy!"

Terumoto 07-21-06 10:46 AM

Man, wasnt that you colby?

Mad Dog 07-21-06 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Wit It