RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Best hangover remedies? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251305)

J. Luth 11-29-09 09:15 AM

Best hangover remedies?

Fuck man, after many nights of drinking hangover free, I seriously thought I was immune to this horror. Woke up this morning to find myself sadly mistaken. It's hell. And I need it gone fast.

What y'all usually do that works?

btw, after falling asleep hugging my trash can I'm seriously considering never drinking again. Drinking ain't worth this shit LOL

King Solo 11-29-09 11:01 AM

I don't know.

I started hitting up the pubs and clubs when I was 15. Almost 9 years later and I still have never had a hangover.

_Talksic_ 11-29-09 01:29 PM

mix your drinks with gatoraid or power aid ive been doing it for years,the alcohol dehydrates u while the gatoraid hydrates u,therefor preventing hangovers,thats my little trick.but i guess that wont help u now,but it will next time u drink

J. Luth 11-29-09 02:27 PM

all i know is i'm chugging down this huge ass 32 oz powerade.

JTR 11-29-09 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
I don't know.

I started hitting up the pubs and clubs when I was 15. Almost 9 years later and I still have never had a hangover.

Cuz you've never drank enough to get a hangover. Duh

_Talksic_ 11-29-09 05:01 PM

try an energy drink spul that might help

J. Luth 11-29-09 05:59 PM

no it wouldn't. That has caffeine. You're supposed to avoid caffiene everyones been telling me.

the powerade, oj and water has helped. The kid is pretty much back and kicking. HOLLA

Ltizzle 11-29-09 07:25 PM

Definitely avoid caffeine. Alcohol is a depressant, and with caffeine being a stimulant, you're only going to mess your nerves up and make it worse. I'd suggest Powerade, and maybe an obvious one... sleep. Sleep is really the best thing for you right now.

In the future, try and drink 3 or 4 cups of water prior to passing out (if you're able to), seriously it'll do wonders for you. Of course, there's a point of no return for all of us that all the water in the world wouldn't be able to fix, but it's something to keep in mind for next time lol.

SUPERVILLAIN 11-29-09 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
Fuck man, after many nights of drinking hangover free, I seriously thought I was immune to this horror. Woke up this morning to find myself sadly mistaken. It's hell. And I need it gone fast.

What y'all usually do that works?

btw, after falling asleep hugging my trash can I'm seriously considering never drinking again. Drinking ain't worth this shit LOL

here's a little concoction...

1/2 of an ice cold wine cooler + 1 wenis smackin' eclipse drivin' amateur partier= an all night ralph session...all expenses paid sticky mustache included. basic mitsubishi man math.

SSSSNAKE!!! :hump: lmao.

s.v.

SUPERVILLAIN 11-29-09 09:34 PM

s.v.

SUPERVILLAIN 11-29-09 09:35 PM

resize nothing.

lmao.

s.v.

J. Luth 11-29-09 10:07 PM

LOL fuck that son. There's some wenis smacker 3 spots down in the parking lot from me who got a red 06 mustang. The other day I came out, I caught him and his boy spying up the whip checking it out. ECLIPSE>MUSTANG MU FUCKA

King Solo 11-30-09 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Cuz you've never drank enough to get a hangover. Duh

dude, i've drunken enough that i can't even stand up... not just straight, there's been times when i haven't been able to stand period. in fact, this past saturday i got completely fucked up. started drinking from like 8pm and didn't stop until 3.30am. shit was dope. i was all over the place.. had to be carried home (word to living like 3mins away from my local bar). i woke up sunday about midday on my living room floor and felt as fresh as a daisy.

shit's dope. especially when my friends are all waking up moaning and clutching their heads, downing aspirin and shit and i'm sat there with a smile and a sandwich. :thumbup:

Ysdat 11-30-09 06:14 PM

water .

Lyriclesolja 12-02-09 09:54 AM

IDK its hard to say what the best remedy is/...i think it differs from person to person but from my own personal happenings i have found that a good ol' fashoned caffinated cup of coffee seems to do the trick..That and a cigarrette, even though i dont smoke :thumbup: