RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Spul I"m coming (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=214127)

Past Tense 11-10-05 06:09 PM

Spul I"m coming

soon as i get my money saved up this summer i'm coming up too fuckin kick the living shit outta you fuckin faggot as bitch one on one me and u i'mma gonna knock the fuckin shit outta you fuckin faggota s cock lickin bitch i'mma own you in rap first then i'mma own you in fuckin fighting then we gonnna put it on tape then u gonna fuckin bow down too me.....u are a cocksuckin bitch mother fucker i cant wait too get too boloton i'mma bring NONONE and i'm expect u too bring ur whole crew..i'mma fuckin tear you up like the little bitch you are fuckin faggot...i fuckin hate u....u are a fuckin backstabbing bitch i try and play things off so you dont get ur ass kicked well its happening now and u better not back down fuckin bitch ass pussy

FUCKIN U BETTER NOT DUCK EITEHR I"M CALLIN U OUT TOO A AUDIO BATTLE

Indeph 11-10-05 06:11 PM

ROFL LMFAO ok

Past Tense 11-10-05 06:12 PM

u fuckin dont belive me i am that mutah fuckers a bitch who wont even awnser his phone hes done

Indeph 11-10-05 06:14 PM

You can't possibly be serious lmao Nigga this is the internet. Nobody gonan take you serious. Just forget about it

J. Luth 11-10-05 06:18 PM

lmao R-rated part 2.......

KOOL COL-B 11-10-05 06:19 PM

record it, werd

WhoAmI 11-10-05 06:22 PM

yo how come you so vexed at spul lol

Ltizzle 11-10-05 06:23 PM

whoooooooooa man
i think you goin a LIL bit over the top

.Ike. 11-10-05 06:24 PM

LMAO @ this dumbass.....

everyone here is taking you serious....i promise

La Cosa Nostra 11-10-05 06:30 PM

Well.. I'ma make the prediction that this will never happen.....

Indeph 11-10-05 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus

What brings you to that conclusion Nos?

.Ike. 11-10-05 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus

now NOS...that is a far fetched prediction.... :laugh:

∆ P E X X 11-10-05 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Walk
soon as i get my money saved up this summer i'm coming up too fuckin kick the living shit outta you fuckin faggot as bitch one on one me and u i'mma gonna knock the fuckin shit outta you fuckin faggota s cock lickin bitch i'mma own you in rap first then i'mma own you in fuckin fighting then we gonnna put it on tape then u gonna fuckin bow down too me.....u are a cocksuckin bitch mother fucker i cant wait too get too boloton i'mma bring NONONE and i'm expect u too bring ur whole crew..i'mma fuckin tear you up like the little bitch you are fuckin faggot...i fuckin hate u....u are a fuckin backstabbing bitch i try and play things off so you dont get ur ass kicked well its happening now and u better not back down fuckin bitch ass pussy

FUCKIN U BETTER NOT DUCK EITEHR I"M CALLIN U OUT TOO A AUDIO BATTLE

AAAAHAHAAHAHAH. Is this the guy with the crooked dick?

WhoAmI 11-10-05 06:36 PM

^^^:huh:

whadyutalkinbout dooms?[/ARNOLD]

La Cosa Nostra 11-10-05 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A'Cred
What brings you to that conclusion Nos?

I wonder........

This guy will seriously not have the commitment to first, save up the money, then use his money simply to take a trip out to where spul lives cause he has net beef with the kid..

And furthermore..

Even if he did get all the way there.. Spul is a panzy... And would never actually plan to meet this guy... So.........