RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   I'm Off RV For Good..Blah Been Too Long. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=169110)

Restricted 12-30-04 01:10 AM

I'm Off RV For Good..Blah Been Too Long.

Well Shit...Its A Spur of The Moment Thing, but I Think Its The Right Choice.

I've Been Getting Unmotivated With The Site and Its Only Been Dragging The Worst of Me Out.

I Need A Change...

I'm Not Gonna List Shout Outs Because I Don't Want To Miss Someone Who Definitly Earned One.

I'd Just Like To Say...The People I Was Cool With and Had Respect For (You Know Who You Are) I Have Enjoyed My Time Here With You, Elevating With You, and Just Sharing The Knowledge Of Hip-Hop With One Another. Only Best Wishes To Whatever Obsticles and Directions Your Life May Bring You.

Keep Ya Heads Up and Stay Fresh...

To All The Peeps I Had Beef With and Wouldn't Stay off My Nuts...I Know You'll Post Some Smart Ass Shit In Here...Wouldn't Put It Past Ya......All I Gotta Say Is Thank You For Helping Me Notice What Assholes Are Truely Out There.

I'll Miss A Hella Lot of You....Hopefully Stay In Contact With A Few.

Peace To All You Motherfucking RV Pimps and Pimpettes!! :thumbup:

~R~

Ysdat 12-30-04 01:12 AM

damn , great lose... but you'll be back, either as r rated or on an alias.

peace

plustwo 12-30-04 05:46 AM

yo g'luck and peace... i dint no ya that well but i know you wenough to say this jus so errrrrrr pz. yeh 1

Showstopper 12-30-04 05:55 PM

peace out, man. stay up. Root for the Jags on sunday, weerd... :)

eMiNeM MiNis 12-30-04 06:09 PM

Peace out R. Thanks for giving me the confidence to get better and letting me in my first crew. Goodluck with yo audio and the rest of yo life.

Nynth Degree 12-30-04 06:16 PM

I wanted to battle...

Krackmittens 12-30-04 10:37 PM

damn yo i didnt see this one coming but anyways ~R~ stay up my man and good luck to you in whatever you do holla

Jack N. Bank$ 12-30-04 11:12 PM

hope you do audio.

Aristokat 12-30-04 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Rated

Well Shit...Its A Spur of The Moment Thing, but I Think Its The Right Choice.

I've Been Getting Unmotivated With The Site and Its Only Been Dragging The Worst of Me Out.

I Need A Change...

I'm Not Gonna List Shout Outs Because I Don't Want To Miss Someone Who Definitly Earned One.

I'd Just Like To Say...The People I Was Cool With and Had Respect For (You Know Who You Are) I Have Enjoyed My Time Here With You, Elevating With You, and Just Sharing The Knowledge Of Hip-Hop With One Another. Only Best Wishes To Whatever Obsticles and Directions Your Life May Bring You.

Keep Ya Heads Up and Stay Fresh...

To All The Peeps I Had Beef With and Wouldn't Stay off My Nuts...I Know You'll Post Some Smart Ass Shit In Here...Wouldn't Put It Past Ya......All I Gotta Say Is Thank You For Helping Me Notice What Assholes Are Truely Out There.

I'll Miss A Hella Lot of You....Hopefully Stay In Contact With A Few.

Peace To All You Motherfucking RV Pimps and Pimpettes!! :thumbup:

~R~

*stands up and claps, wiping a tear*

that was beautiful... :thumbup: peace out dawg...

Compose 12-30-04 11:36 PM

good luck at whatever you do, why are good heads leavin like this now...OMB now R shit is wack

peace

Nynth Degree 12-31-04 12:06 AM

^Well I'm still here...
[/cocky]

~Lady Fiya~ 12-31-04 12:19 AM

pz, Rated........ stay up partner...... :thumbup: .