RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Look at the gangs in my area... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=179600)

K.ontroverz.Y 03-01-05 07:43 AM

Look at the gangs in my area...

alright fam...this is some picz of the bloods and crips in my hood LOL...i was lookin trhough my received files and i jus saw these picz they sent me..so i i guess ill post em up.....word dup..pretty funny....but peep game..mostly all the black peeps are crips and all the bloods are asians around here but aint the case here...peep game

CRIps...lol

blloods

.Ike. 03-01-05 07:59 AM

in 2nd guy over from the right on the top row of the crips....looks like kumar from harold & kumar go to white castle......i think thats the one...its one of the two that he looks like...........and lol @ the bloods

[.:D:.] 03-01-05 08:18 AM

IDIOTS.....

numba one...they supposed to have their face covered...especially if its on the net...ckuz they can get tracked down...easily...

numba two...them ckrabs look soft man...like some pretty boys and shit...dont look like they wanna scrap..and the one...naaaah...the ONNNNNNNEEEEEe...nigga in them ckrabs look dirty as fuck tell homeboy wash up man shit...

that big white mafucka in Bloods all the way to the right..looks vicious dont fuck wit him man that nigga look ckrazy...but uhh yea...even in pics Bloods is harder son...

La Cosa Nostra 03-01-05 08:31 AM

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

THATS WHAT YOU CALL GANGSTAS WHERE U LIVE AT?

Youll find harder looking pretty boys around here..
Omg.. Thats real weak man..

I mean did they jump these kids in by getting plush toys thrown at them?

Damn....................I really did expect better...
None of these kids look like they could put up a fight..

Looks like a bunch of pre-pubesent bitches..
Shits sad even..

OH AND DIABOLIC--- I doubt these fags have done anything bad enough to need to cover their faces.. They probably steal bublegum from a corner store THATS ABOUT IT.. hahhaa

Thanks for the laugh kontro..

K.ontroverz.Y 03-01-05 08:41 AM

i told you already hamilton iz a bunch of wannabee's i admitted that...the problem was they take it too far...

and obvious you gon say crips is soft hahah......fuckin kid......the dude on the right is ethix yeah hes tough...hes 20 now jea hes in my street crew round here " street Souljahz"

La Cosa Nostra 03-01-05 08:48 AM

Rofl I would fucking run your town if I went to live there..

Most of these faggots prolly have a 10pm curfew..

hahahaha

Kordozar 03-01-05 09:10 AM

Gang Full Of Whites????I Know They Pussies.................

Compose 03-01-05 09:11 AM

lol...canada...

Wicked One 03-01-05 09:40 AM

LOL at this...............

SUPERVILLAIN 03-01-05 10:24 AM

LMMFAO!!!

if we had gang members that looked like that........here in cali........we'd get laughed at too.

s.v.

SUPERVILLAIN 03-01-05 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
LMFAO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Omg.. Thats real weak man..

I mean did they jump these kids in by getting plush toys thrown at them?

Thanks for the laugh kontro..

^^^word, the prophet has spoken.........

s.v.

Incineratedrose 03-01-05 02:00 PM

those kids look hardcore.

Da_Throwdest 03-01-05 02:58 PM

well if dat'z what dey do or bang 2 hey it'z all hood

Germ 03-01-05 03:04 PM

that 2nd pic is just the typical gang in canada,haha, bunch of whities thinkin they 'gangsta', haha, but you know their pussies, they all are, that why they had to form a 'crew', so if one of them ever got into a fight, he would need the rest of his 'crew' to help him out....haha

tranz$cript 03-01-05 03:31 PM

ayo man im white i would destroy half of u little bitches on here so shut tha fukk up racist fukks but yall r right tha boyz i know in tha crips would fukkin make them guys run home to mommy and daddy i live close to hamilton