RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The Real Nostradomus (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218265)

Stanza. 12-28-05 10:05 AM

The Real Nostradomus

I Was Scarecly Amazed at The Biography that they had on nostradomus Has anyone else really read or heard about this guy

Me and my dad was just watching the history channel and learning like usual when the Nostradomus 500 yr Anniversary came on and they showed how this guy predicted everything from The Nazi Camps and Hitler to The most recent 9/11 and he also predicted things like The Japan Bombing with the atomic bombs and stuff yeah he predicted most of that stuff ........

Anyone Else REally Read or Learned about this guy

Isnt it amazing ?

Mad Dog 12-28-05 10:06 AM

no...it's coincidence...he wrote in riddles so people could assume he was chattin about a major event like 9/11

< skeptical

Stanza. 12-28-05 10:11 AM

Oh Your a Nay Sayer Huh ?

I Mean Alot of Events were Predicted by this guy and one of the so precise was the one about Bill Clinton

He said

The one who holds high power will be brought down to shame by his own lustly flesh and the adulterer will be revealed

Bill clinton and Monica Lawinski

La Cosa Nostra 12-28-05 10:12 AM

When Nostradamus died, he said that his grave will be robbed, one of the theives will drink from his skull, instantly know everything, then die.

In the 1940's during world war 2, his grave was supposidly broken into by some soldiers, one of which drank from his skull.. Then apparently the guys eyes went all crazy and one of his friends shot him in the head...

Or something like that.........

Mad Dog 12-28-05 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimez
Oh Your a Nay Sayer Huh ?

I Mean Alot of Events were Predicted by this guy and one of the so precise was the one about Bill Clinton

He said

The one who holds high power will be brought down to shame by his own lustly flesh and the adulterer will be revealed

Bill clinton and Monica Lawinski

well that's wrong coz Clinton was re-elected...so he wasn't bought down

infact that made him look like a pimp lol

and Nos... i think there'd be something wrong with ANYONE who drinks from a dead mans skull...

La Cosa Nostra 12-28-05 10:16 AM

Mhmm.. It might of been picked it up....

Stanza. 12-28-05 10:17 AM

LOL Yeah I Agree with That Last Statement lol .............

DQ 12-28-05 10:21 AM

The thing is, you make those links after those events have happened already. So it's easy to see those messages in the riddles because it already happened. But then again, who knows...

Stanza. 12-28-05 10:32 AM

yeah thats the crazy part because like if they have the riddles they dont even know how to paste it together until after it happen but my favorite one was when they said that Mabus will destroy whats rightfully built and .....Etc

And Guess who Mabus Is

OsaMa Bin Laden and GW Bush

Mike Macs 12-28-05 10:34 AM

I saw that show prolly months ago I remember he had a bunch of books behind I think some people burned it or something, I don't remember if he was put to death or not.

L. Veracity 12-28-05 10:36 AM

history always repeats itself, anybody can say those things and end up being correct without putting specifics in there

but as for the riddles with names, it's all about if you choose to believe or not, personally iono if I believe he predicted stuff fuh real or not...he could've, ya never know...some of the things he's predicted are rather specific...I believe when he predicted the stuff about Hitler his predictions said it'd be someone named "HiSler" so it was only one letter off...ya never know *shrugs*

it's just all about if you choose to believe it's real or not

DQ 12-28-05 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
history always repeats itself, anybody can say those things and end up being correct without putting specifics in there

but as for the riddles with names, it's all about if you choose to believe or not, personally iono if I believe he predicted stuff fuh real or not...he could've, ya never know...some of the things he's predicted are rather specific...I believe when he predicted the stuff about Hitler his predictions said it'd be someone named "HiSler" so it was only one letter off...ya never know *shrugs*

it's just all about if you choose to believe it's real or not

Exactly...people of modern times read too much into these riddles...they are vague and more global but because we know the facts and the things that already happened, we read more into it basically

Mad Dog 12-28-05 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimez
yeah thats the crazy part because like if they have the riddles they dont even know how to paste it together until after it happen but my favorite one was when they said that Mabus will destroy whats rightfully built and .....Etc

And Guess who Mabus Is

OsaMa Bin Laden and GW Bush

no Mabus is Mabus...you're making something outta nothing...quite frankly i could say jeebs will destroy the rainforest in many years to come...

and i do know some stuff bout this coz i was reading about Nostra before we broke up here at work and it is scary but the dialogue in it is too vague to actually accept as prophesising to be honest if he said

"Bush & Osama Bin Laden are gonna fuck up the world"

then i'd believe...

Mad Dog 12-28-05 10:48 AM

Basically by Nos to say this stuff...we are effectively waiting for it to happen...so when it does we can say

Well Nos told ya so...

basically i think his message really was...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Read into this...these ARE predictions because you as people are too stupid to do anything about them...instead you will wait for these things to happen just as i told you so JUST so you can look to me and say...wow you are clever...

in closing...please prove me wrong

J. Luth 12-28-05 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
well that's wrong coz Clinton was re-elected...so he wasn't bought down

infact that made him look like a pimp lol

and Nos... i think there'd be something wrong with ANYONE who drinks from a dead mans skull...

lmao that happened AFTER clinton was re-elected, not before. :bored: