RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   my girlz . (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=241942)

forty1hundred 05-02-07 01:19 AM

my girlz .

my chicka periods always last 4 days of heavy crampin..we started having sex more lately cuz her mom in jail but now it only lasted one day...whaz happing????

Logic The Goonie 05-02-07 01:26 AM

Elllllllllllllllllllllllll
Ohhhhhhhhhh
Elllllllllllllllllllllll

forty1hundred 05-02-07 01:39 AM

that was no advice soc

Terumoto 05-02-07 02:31 AM

hahahahahahahaha... Hilarious.

Were you using protection? No offense, but you don't seem like a smart guy.

My advice is to tell her to go get a pregnancy test from a pharmacy, or you get one, and if shes pregnant... Enjoy playing the teen pregnancy game.

forty1hundred 05-02-07 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
hahahahahahahaha... Hilarious.

Were you using protection? No offense, but you don't seem like a smart guy.

My advice is to tell her to go get a pregnancy test from a pharmacy, or you get one, and if shes pregnant... Enjoy playing the teen pregnancy game.

i used it but there were nights where we just got jetty and aint care..if you got pussy my freind u would know..im 19 wit two jobs..i got back up plans ya dig home boy

Mad Dog 05-02-07 04:31 AM

was her menstral cycle on time or was she late when the painters came in to decorate?

either way she shouldn't be keith cheggers but get a pregnancy test JUST to make sure...

trust me...been there got the T-Shirt, got the photo albums and the messy break up and the weekends :thumbup:

Terumoto 05-02-07 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forty1hundred
i used it but there were nights where we just got jetty and aint care..if you got pussy my freind u would know..im 19 wit two jobs..i got back up plans ya dig home boy

Well just get that test shit... A friend of mine, his gf used to even MISS her period sometimes and they would be afraid she was pregnant, but she never was. All that worry for nothing. So don't even think about anything yet, just get the test.

WhoAmI 05-07-07 12:28 PM

looks like you could be a dad :)

M&rk 05-07-07 04:21 PM

get that bitch on the pill for sure if aint got a bun already

M&rk 05-07-07 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forty1hundred
my chicka periods always last 4 days of heavy crampin..we started having sex more lately cuz her mom in jail but now it only lasted one day...whaz happing????

she's prolly lyin so she can have more sex. pull out and check if theres blood on your dick next time she trys that hah

Shear Kaughn 05-07-07 05:09 PM

ummm...you might want to take her to the doctor...sounds like a little one might be on the way...has she be sick lately?

KOOL COL-B 05-07-07 05:17 PM

holla at me, im plannin on bein an abortion Dr. n shit, so, yeah... werd

.Judicial. 05-07-07 06:37 PM

^^^LMAO yo lemme kick her in da ovaries and handle all dat shit for ya homie,,,ill break her muh fuckin pelvic bone

C.March 05-07-07 06:42 PM

its obvious shes boning some other dude thats better than you man.... she just said she had her period so u couldnt get any.. while she was getting reamed by some next dude....

you gotta step ur game up