RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   So I'm testing for a driving permit today (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240205)

Logic The Goonie 02-23-07 11:38 AM

So I'm testing for a driving permit today

And I'm fucking dead tired.

I have to leave in like an hour and won't be back for probably another 2 after that. The questions all better be common sense like they make it seem.

Zone Out 02-23-07 11:42 AM

I got my shit so easily.

I waited til I was 18.
Went to the Secretary of State and passed the Written test.
Got my tempory Instruction Permit which allows me to drive aslong as their is a licensed adult in the car with me. THERE NEVER WAS, btw. Then when 30 days was up, I took the road test and passed it and I got my license that same day.
Im A-1 Boogie now

The written test is easy just read that little book. You dont even have to read it just go over it and you'll pass it

Ebircs 02-23-07 12:00 PM

is not comon sense @ all bro....thats what i thought to...u actualy have to read the book cuz u gota know distances about how far u should be from shit, and all that kinda gayness

DEFY 02-23-07 12:05 PM

depends on what questions u get..i got a load of easy ones like, whos responsibilty is that everyone wears a seat belt..what does a red light mean!

p4ntzistheish 02-23-07 12:11 PM

I failed my first one cuz of all the bullshit distances. Then my second test was baout retard car safety and it was easy.

-TeamOne- 02-23-07 12:26 PM

shit was easy as hell i only missed 1 question, but in chicago you gotta wait 30 days and have 50 hours of driving to go get your licencse i could go get it whenever i want but i wanna finish range so i dont have to take the driving portion of the tes i can jus go in with a waiver, take my picture and get my license

Logic The Goonie 02-23-07 02:46 PM

I passed yo, now I just need to practice for a few weeks, get my license and then get a car fucking FINALLY.

Zone Out 02-23-07 02:49 PM

I got a car THEN I got my license.
-_-
You're a loser.

Logic The Goonie 02-23-07 02:58 PM

That's nice as fuck for you, but for my own reasons, I don't want to GET the car until after I get my license, I'll definitely be looking for the right one though. I've had a down payment of a little over a thousand ready now for a few weeks, so I could be able to get it fast.

Zone Out 02-23-07 03:02 PM

Instead of gettin a car where you have to put a down payment on and pay every month how about you just save your bread and buy a car off the street.
Get a tune up and call it a day.

Logic The Goonie 02-23-07 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
Instead of gettin a car where you have to put a down payment on and pay every month how about you just save your bread and buy a car off the street.
Get a tune up and call it a day.

First and foremost, to build up credit, and secondly, because I don't feel like saving any more. I'm impatient as fuck, so the sooner I have my shit, the better.

Zone Out 02-23-07 03:30 PM

if you have a cell phone you can build up credit that way
or since you're 18 just get a credit card with a low spendin limit and buy affordable shit and just pay it off

p4ntzistheish 02-23-07 03:35 PM

I think that's why he's getting a car.