RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   D2523, Nate tha Kid, Da Problem Child... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246196)

Cola 05-04-08 06:33 PM

D2523, Nate tha Kid, Da Problem Child...

All these mother fuckers keep dicking riding the fucking shit out of each other...n its fucking pissing me off. You all three fucking sucks dick at battling and i'll fucking crush ne one of you 3...fuck it, i'll battle all 3 of you at the same time just for you all to leave the fuck site cuz i'm sick of you 3 constantly dick riding each other in every battle posted in the fucking Front Lines section.

If there's NE one else who's down to do this shit, hit this thread up :thumbup:

Nitrogen 05-04-08 06:53 PM

i would but im a topical head. but i see what you mean though. the way yall stick together we might as well consider it as crew votes

the kid nate 05-04-08 07:14 PM

im not kick ryding dude im just saying the truth so shut the fuck up and battle me then stop being a pussy ass nigga imm battling a fucken vet and da problem child is fuckin good soo stfu how am i dick ryding him

that D# kid is also a fuckin awsome rapper...
soo stfu u got no flow audio battle me and i will reveal my fucking voice flow and word play

stop hating and step down

Adam 05-04-08 07:17 PM

^ Shut the fuck up.

the kid nate 05-04-08 07:19 PM

ok u guys are getting on me for voting for da problem child i think he is nice and how is D# coming in this bc he voted for me agaist baph relax king ap~
i think ur nice to but dont let me fuckin get disrespected for battling

take a chill pill im here for fun and meeting new people not beefin wit new people

Adam 05-04-08 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the kid nate
ok u guys are getting on me for voting for da problem child i think he is nice and how is D# coming in this bc he voted for me agaist baph relax king ap~
i think ur nice to but dont let me fuckin get disrespected for battling

take a chill pill im here for fun and meeting new people not beefin wit new people

You're at the wrong site then,

http://www.lavalife.com/

^ There you go.

Ysdat 05-04-08 07:27 PM

Lay off him bull. Hes a ok kid yo, let him do his thing.

Cola 05-04-08 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Aphilly
All these mother fuckers keep dicking riding the fucking shit out of each other...n its fucking pissing me off. You all three fucking sucks dick at battling and i'll fucking crush ne one of you 3...fuck it, i'll battle all 3 of you at the same time just for you all to leave the fuckin site cuz i'm sick of you 3 constantly dick riding each other in every battle posted in the fucking Front Lines section.

If there's NE one else who's down to do this shit, hit this thread up :thumbup:

stop being a fucking pussy, and man the fuck up. YOU RIDING HIS DICK FAGGOT. So either STAY the fuck outta my threads or man the fuck up :thumbup:

La Cosa Nostra 05-04-08 08:13 PM

i found their reasons for voting against me to be pretty funny...

one guy said kid nate won the battle because of the 'multies he used'... which is pretty hilarious in itself... but then old mate d2523 comes in who we know must be one of nates best friends or something... cause his vote was like

nate
he can play u but he aint goin play me
he wouldnt hold a gun if it was stuck on saftey

vs.

baph
your wack, people this cunts soft, dripping & shook
I'm an MC......your nate? ....then fuck off and sing me a hook

'nate came wit it man he wins'

i dont feel like im being conceited because i think this is funny.. for a battle written in 15 minutes even though my shits not incredible, i know for a fact i beat this dude....

Cola 05-04-08 08:15 PM

yeah, they keep doing the same shit in all my battles too...

leaving votes like

'Da problem child just came harder wit it, blam blam blam'

....tha fuck?

Either these pussy's man the fuck up and battle me or they fucking stop voting in peoples battles all togeather.

La Cosa Nostra 05-04-08 08:20 PM

the part i loved was when kid nate said eminem never uses punchlines.......

lol i wasnt even gonna go there, thats the dumbest shit possible that you could say.

the kid nate 05-04-08 08:21 PM

i sed he doesnt use it like 24 7 like u wanna be cassidy niggas

La Cosa Nostra 05-04-08 08:22 PM

have you actually heard anything eminem wrote in his hay day?

its more or less straight up punchlines.

wait better yet, have you heard an eminem battle?

seriously..

La Cosa Nostra 05-04-08 08:25 PM

and for your information lad, i dont listen to cassidy...

thats your steezo. i dont even think hes dope...

the kid nate 05-04-08 08:26 PM

how when he is by far the best rapper in the game rite now...
soo stop bittin him and shit my shit isnt hard its flow not all about fuckin punchlines next battle ill use punchlines if u wanna battle again im ill use punchlines