RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   A.i Mixtape Volume 2........16 Tracks....... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=195747)

50Cal. 06-18-05 09:00 PM

A.i Mixtape Volume 2........16 Tracks.......

YUP ITS DONE RELEASE DATE JUNE 17TH 16 TRACKS YOU CAN HEAR THEM ALL BUT CANT DOWNLOAD NONE ADDRESS TO ORDER ALBUMS IS ON THE SOUNDCLICK MAIN PAGE LEAVE FEEDBACK ON ANY TRACKS OR ALL OF THEM IF YOU WANT..........

A.I SOUNDCLICK LINK

I LEFT FEEDBACK ON TITO TRACK AND SENSER TRACK....... :thumbup:

the omen 06-18-05 09:02 PM

dunno who would buy this.... even the good heads on here... well u took their worst tracks... old ass shyt... dont see this sellin much.. .just bein real... only like 3 good songs i would even dl on there... n none of them are u lol... learn how to hold it down solo... then build off that... just some advice.. i know u prolly wont take it....

50Cal. 06-18-05 11:13 PM

^^doomsday please ban this asshole all he does is hate feed on everything i post up kids a real fucking herb stay outta my threads youll always be a gay skinny white boy from virginia who nobody likes and everyone herbs on a daily basis.and none of the tracks are over 6 months old and i dont need you to buy a copy i sold over a 100 already dumb herb.

the omen 06-18-05 11:51 PM

^lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fluidmoon 06-18-05 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
dunno who would buy this.... even the good heads on here... well u took their worst tracks... old ass shyt... dont see this sellin much.. .just bein real... only like 3 good songs i would even dl on there... n none of them are u lol... learn how to hold it down solo... then build off that... just some advice.. i know u prolly wont take it....

Truest shit i've seen in awhile...take it as feed cali, you're nothing by yourself, even then you're just a spoken word head...face the truth :thumbup:

Ca'lam 06-19-05 01:38 AM

lol.. honestly, there was only a few songs i would give a listen to for real.. one was Senser..one was diabolic-triple-and lethal, and one was DV.. ya'll best songs werent on there...

TeamOne 06-19-05 03:23 AM

ive heard most of these songs already........ Senser had some pretty nice shit as usual and really bumped up the quality of this cd....... this mixtape overall was alrite, nuthin great but u shoulda brought sum newer songs to the table.... also that track with lethal g was real nice... i can see y u wanna make it the single of the whole cd.... DV actually came alot better than i thought he would..... he held his own, but he wasnt remarkable...... overalllllllllllllll, it was decent

50Cal. 06-19-05 04:06 AM

^^thanks for the honest feedback fux

^^..^^ 06-19-05 09:14 PM

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppp

Debit 06-19-05 09:16 PM

hey i got proof that u use to vote on my battles cali

^^..^^ 06-20-05 06:38 AM

^one your gay two all your quotes is fake as hell obviously your proof will be as well and lastly ive voted in over 1000 battles since i been on rv obviously one of your gay shits been voted in before damn your a homo..................

∆ P E X X 06-20-05 12:22 PM

Pipe down with the freeposts.

^^..^^ 06-21-05 01:32 AM

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppp

Ill-Grammatix 06-21-05 01:58 AM

ehhhh.... the first one was much better... no hate but i actually thought trip was supposed to be better than what i just heard... we cool and shyt but he sound mad old school on this shyt...no hate... i actually liked that one life one love joint... especially since father's day just passed and my pops is gone... been thinking about him for 2 days now...

damn... gotta go, y'all...thinking 'bout pops again..werd

Debit 06-21-05 12:42 PM

here comes the proof cali...lmao