RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Isn't Tha Q just one big contradiction? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240114)

Appocolyptik 02-19-07 04:02 PM

Isn't Tha Q just one big contradiction?

Well he's a hardcore Christian which I respect, but he's also a flamboyant homosexual which is strictly prohibited in the Bible. If God made the whole hetrosexual conception thing and gave men cocks to make this whole thing possibility, then why would a man who supposedly follows God turn against him by fucking other men and defiling the whole purpose of reproduction?

He also spouts shit in threads like 'murders' and then goes and does the same thing himself when he says horrendous things about people who he's not happy with.

Q, please justify and explain yourself.

Pure Knowledge 02-19-07 04:17 PM

I thought fictional god loves everyone, regardless of what they do. If you ask him for forgiveness, you're in the clear.

That's what 16 years of church taught me at least.

Blay'all 02-19-07 04:28 PM

wow, as if this hasnt been attempted to be pointed out a million times before... :bored: anyways, PK is right, don't judge people... if you think God doesn't like Q, leave that up to God and Q.

TitoBronsky 02-19-07 04:37 PM

Salvation is Personal..... between a man and his God.....

Keep it that way....

If you dont subscribe to organized religion... theres no need to act like a bafoon and try to clown people for having faith in something greater than themselves....

World Peace

-Don Tito Bronsky

Appocolyptik 02-19-07 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
Salvation is Personal..... between a man and his God.....

Keep it that way....

If you dont subscribe to organized religion... theres no need to act like a bafoon and try to clown people for having faith in something greater than themselves....

World Peace

-Don Tito Bronsky

I'm not trying to clown him, I believe in God myself and go to church now and again when I get the chance. I'm just trying to get him to justify his nature when it's forbidden in the Bible and he's such a hardcore Christian.

Blay'all 02-19-07 04:47 PM

^ as i said before, that's between him and God.

KOOL COL-B 02-19-07 04:57 PM

if God didn't want Q to be gay, he wouldn't have made him gay when he wuz born. and if u have a problem wif my home boy's gayness, then eat shit. werd

Sir Smash'Alot 02-19-07 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
if God didn't want Q to be gay, he wouldn't have made him gay when he wuz born. and if u have a problem wif my home boy's gayness, then eat shit. werd

You are NOT born gay

thats a lie.

Q was made gay because of shit messing with his head as he grew up

and this was already pointed out a few times..

And you dont just "have a chance" to get to church

you just go.. you make it a priority, not a thing you might do

Cola 02-19-07 06:04 PM

...wait Q's gay?

Ebircs 02-19-07 07:29 PM

lol...........how about shuting the fuck up and minding ur own business?

fuckin herb

Captain Cornball 02-19-07 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_A_C
...wait Q's gay?

lmmfao roflmao.. like willapear in her tardo helmet ... lol... and as far as the bible shit .. dude .. you .. whats your fuckin retardo name apocalypto... dude.. youre an idiot.. you take that shit literally... lmao .. what it says .. is that they (the nephilim) were not to lay with man .. asshole .. man ... as in human beings .. as there were male and female (nephilim, overlords of this world, sent by the elohim) man .. which the overseers genetically hybridized with their genetic make up (partial dna) were found to be more attractive then of their own race... fuckin dumbass dickhead .. and to lay with man .. was to breed .. which was forbade by the most high.. which means .. those who did not dwell on this planet .. as this is a prison planet .. you fuckin fruity fuctard !!! get some fuckin sense and dont take fairy tales literally .. its all truth .. in metaphor .. when you fuckin figure some of that shit out .. maybe just maybe ... you might catch a clue .. but i doubt it .. you fuckin garbo gay goiter.. gag on a gonad !!!
ME=
:shoot: ... :owned: =you

Tha .Q 02-19-07 07:56 PM

I don't know how many times I'm going to have to clarify this to people who refuse to either:

1.) Read the countless threads in which I've clarified this

or

2.) Get over their own ignorance of the word of God and stop judging.

For the FINAL TIME (yes, I've said this before)...Here we go:

1. There is no sinless person. I do not teach that having gay sex is ok by God. Gay sex is forbidden in the bible. But, so is fornication, and adultery, and CURSING, and EXCESSIVE ANGER, and STEALING, and DRINKING, and LUST, and...

u get the point?

Saying I'm a contradiction is asinine because, if that's the case, EVERYONE who loves God is a contradiction. How? It's simple. The bible says in Romans 3:23 "For ALL have sinned and FALLEN SHORT of the glory of God."

There is NO DOUBT in my mind that I am a child of God. ZERO. Your problem with me is just that, YOUR PROBLEM.

Have a nice life.

Tha .Q 02-19-07 08:14 PM

Oh, and another thing.

See, Apo's problem isn't with me, it's with himself. He, and others like him, can't understand how I'm able to be so free. It's simple. I've grown to love and accept myself just as I am. I am happy. I am free to be who I am because I know what my purpose is. Everything else is irrelevant. When Apo, and others like him, learn to be comfortable with who they are, they won't be threatened by me and my free expression of my essence.

This ain't got nothin to do with gayness. It has everything to do with acceptance of oneself and expression of your feelings.

Ysdat 02-19-07 09:48 PM

I think he luuuuuuuuuuuuuuf you Q.

Shear Kaughn 02-19-07 10:39 PM

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

THA Q JUST PUT APOCOLYPT IN HIS PLACE!1

i like the way you handled that man