RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Fucking wasted on it, (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=210177)

Grave Digger 09-30-05 04:46 AM

Fucking wasted on it,

What's the best drink to drink on to get drunk to, and what have you just drank on to get drunk recently

Me was Appleton Estate Jamaican Rum mixed with coke.

Yay

Edit:

But my favorite shit to get drunk, has to be, 100% straight shots of pure Russian Vodka.

Mad Dog 09-30-05 04:47 AM

Kaliber...-_-..

Grave Digger 09-30-05 04:50 AM

I was so wasted tonight

Zone Out 09-30-05 05:03 AM

thunderbird

seagram's apple gin mixed with papaya juice

that shit is marvelous

Lay-z 09-30-05 05:19 AM

Hypnotic-Blue & (damn i forgot..)-and i forgot what color it is :/

but its called "Hulk"
and its glows green

pretty good too

Mad Dog 09-30-05 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
Kaliber...-_-..

i stand by my 0% alcohol content drink

Blay'all 09-30-05 10:19 AM

Vodka.... me and my homies made screwdrivers last night, what u know about that?

Nynth Degree 09-30-05 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ex.
Hypnotic-Blue & (damn i forgot..)-and i forgot what color it is :/

but its called "Hulk"
and its glows green

pretty good too

Hypno is wack beyond belief. It's like $30 a fifth for some 34 proof bullshit. And hulks are just a waste of Hennessy.

Mad Dog 09-30-05 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAY
Vodka.... me and my homies made screwdrivers last night, what u know about that?

wow..Tom Cruise in the making :thumbup:

Blay'all 09-30-05 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
wow..Tom Cruise in the making :thumbup:

hahaha, I dont know what your talking about b/c I dont watch many movies, but I was waiting for somebody to say something about that, so I can admit that they are womanly drinks and so I can see if anybody knows what they're talking about... but is that what u meant or what? :huh:

Nynth Degree 09-30-05 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAY

First drink I ever had was a screwdriver. And nah, theyr'e not womanly drinks if you mix 'em strong enough.

Blay'all 09-30-05 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
First drink I ever had was a screwdriver. And nah, theyr'e not womanly drinks if you mix 'em strong enough.

yay! haha, yeah it was my first drink too cuz my boys told me u dont even taste the vodka with the OJ, it kills the taste for some reason... and they were right, just a lil bit of an after taste... but yeah, mine were like almost half and half vodka and orange juice, so they were strong enough :o

but yeah, I was just making sure Mad Dog wasnt saying they were pussy... u know what hes talkin about Tom Cruise then?

Nynth Degree 09-30-05 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzay all day mo'fuckaz!
but yeah, I was just making sure Mad Dog wasnt saying they were pussy... u know what hes talkin about Tom Cruise then?

Go rent "Cocktail", you'll understand.

Blay'all 09-30-05 10:50 AM

k, I was thinkin it was from a movie....

but yeah, Im liking the screwdrivers, for those of u who dont know, you just mix about 35% vodka 65% Orange Juice and drank it... if u like OJ, you'll like it.

Im kinda new to drinking, so i was thinkin he was sayin they were pussy :(

Nynth Degree 09-30-05 10:53 AM

Man, there are some wonderful wonderful drinks out there. But I know a lot of people who start out on screwdrivers and shit.