RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   1-2 Punch League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   Ransum (1-0) vs. Yung Juvey (1-0) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244041)

09-20-07 12:41 PM

Ransum (1-0) vs. Yung Juvey (1-0)

It Was A Good First Week Of Pre-Seasons, But... We've only jumped up by one member, so we have a 3 way match, and I expect EVERYONE to vote on it. I will monitor the three way battle as well as every battle for invalid/valid votes, but the 3-way match, just like every other one in the future, must have every battler vote on it, because of it's Rules. Here are the 3-way rules for all week 1 members & K-M:

All three members check in, (in whichever order) and the first person who checked in must drop first (After everyone else has checked in). Then the last two can drop whenever, whoever's first is first. But make sure EVERYTHING is on time! 3-Way matches are hosted and will NOT take any no shows/late writers. If you are late, I simply won't allow you to drop, and you will get two losses. So tell me ahead of time before you no show to save your ass.

The winner of a 3-way match gets 2 wins, the two losers get 2 losses. It's risky but worth it. Good Luck!

Battles Up: Thursday Mid-Day, 12:00-2:00 PM Eastern.
Check-ins Due: Saturday Morning, 5 AM Eastern.
Punches Due: Monday Morning, 5 AM Eastern.
Battle Closes: Wednesday Midnight Eastern.

Yung Juvey 09-21-07 12:23 AM

Check In! -Word-!

Ransum 09-21-07 11:23 AM

checkity check.........

Ransum 09-22-07 01:50 PM

guess he got a personal vendeta cuz he found out ran was better, truly...
u wont need a laywer... but watch how my bars put away this young juvey....

Spektikul 09-23-07 10:15 PM

^ I dont know if Juvey is gunna show or not here but just as feedback for you from me dude....re-read your bar....you didnt even throw a single punch in there towards your opponent. Both lines just self-glorified yourself. So just as a word of thought for next week make sure you say something.....anything, about the person your battling.

word.

Cola 09-24-07 04:02 AM

Ransum, i thought your bar was actually pretty creative, that bar line putting away jeuvy was a good personal in my eyes....so fuck spek's talking

ThatsWhatSheSaid 09-24-07 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spektikul
^ I dont know if Juvey is gunna show or not here but just as feedback for you from me dude....re-read your bar....you didnt even throw a single punch in there towards your opponent. Both lines just self-glorified yourself. So just as a word of thought for next week make sure you say something.....anything, about the person your battling.

word.

I will say this, you over criticize everyone, oh' Auroras bars are to long, Rans bars are this..

When in your battle, your bars were over simplified, if it takes you 6 words to say what takes me 12 than fine, do you, we have our about me anyway

09-24-07 01:08 PM

wow yung, if you don't show up late you'll be our first official no-shower and you'll be put in the history of this league's worst battlers for not having the capability to write two lines in 163 hours

congrats.

ThatsWhatSheSaid 09-24-07 01:09 PM

Quote:
9. Writer Most Likely To Have A Losing Streak?
Yung Juvey
-------------------------------

Can't say im suprised :laugh:

Red Bull 09-24-07 07:31 PM

Vote: Yung Juvey

His invisible punch was pretty well done.

Ransum 09-26-07 01:03 PM

^^^ lmfao.... shut up foo.... lol clown...

Ransum 09-27-07 02:42 PM

dag!.....

automatic win.....

tisk tisk tisk.... what a shame....

09-27-07 06:15 PM

Ransum Wins. (2-0)
Yung Juvey Loses. (1-1) is booted for no showing and put into the "Worst Battlers Of All Time" list.