RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Strategic Incline (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=364)
-   -   Talk It Up / Predictions (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250015)

one way 04-06-09 07:31 PM

Talk It Up / Predictions

Talk your shit, give your predcitions.

bobericc_lyrics 04-07-09 02:15 AM

[Bobericc_lyrics] vs LPMNDCTE
[One Way] vs Coke Dealer
[Alphabetized] vs Civil
[JTR]vs FINAL

left side

King Solo 04-07-09 02:43 AM

I would have just kept the actual winners in.

Bob, JTR, Coke, Alpha, Civil. Then put bob through on a bye because he is the only guy who has been consistent with this, other than one way. But one way lost.

Then you do say JTR vs. Coke | Civil vs. Alpha

then the final as a 3-way... that's just me. I can see for the sake of a simple bracket quarter finals you've compromised. I just think its unfair.. in particular with LP who didn't even bother to check in and Final who got exposed for biting.

one way 04-07-09 10:10 AM

Well the 8 makes it quater finals, and I was thinking the bye thing but I didn't think a bye would keep people interested and into it, I know I didn't want a week off. I know there may be no shows this week but after that it will be fine. Just wanted to aviod the byes and three ways, run it more like a real tourney.

King Solo 04-07-09 11:58 AM

yeah, I can see why you did it.

JTR 04-07-09 03:38 PM

man I don't care how they did it, I'm still winning lmao

King Solo 04-08-09 12:30 PM

^ I don't see you winning myself. Regardless of who deserves this the most, I'm just seeing bobericc walking away with this without much trouble.

JTR 04-08-09 09:11 PM

I don't care who you see winning, i'm winning.

JTR 04-09-09 08:33 PM

I think last week Final came to RV and saw me exposing that shit bout him ripping Hensley off and decided "I'm just gonna play it cool, not say anything, and just disapear off RV" figuring he'd get clowned or DQ'ed out of the tourney. Lmao, smooth, fucking smooth. Guess i'm taking a no-show win this week cuz there's been no sign of him

King Solo 04-10-09 09:13 AM

lmao, final be sneaking away like a stealthy ninja

LPMNDCTE 04-10-09 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
I think last week Final came to RV and saw me exposing that shit bout him ripping Hensley off and decided "I'm just gonna play it cool, not say anything, and just disapear off RV" figuring he'd get clowned or DQ'ed out of the tourney. Lmao, smooth, fucking smooth. Guess i'm taking a no-show win this week cuz there's been no sign of him

are you serious....

I thought Final was actually a descent text head...

oh well....

one way 04-10-09 10:01 AM

Finals a homo...

JTR 04-10-09 02:52 PM

Well he did the smart thing, it's way better to just keep your mouth shut and disapear rather then try and explain himself to a bunch of people who would jock him for biting

JTR 04-11-09 12:51 AM

me and Alpha by's to the next round hahahaha HOLLA!

King Solo 04-11-09 04:43 AM

lmao

what wud've been better was if he showed up and bit some more