RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Frito V$ mofo (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=95192)

Rap~Man 11-28-03 11:38 PM

Frito V$ mofo

yea ok lets do this

5-15 lines
no dr,crew,or hate votes in this battle
must keep good flow

Frito 11-28-03 11:40 PM

checkin in................................................ .................................................. ........................who's first?

Frito 11-28-03 11:43 PM

u there man............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ............

da boxa 11-29-03 12:08 AM

lets see this shit go down, i can see frito gettin munched on like a bureto, but i dont know if he got skills yet, we'll see what happens......................... i'll be back to vote later...................

Rap~Man 11-29-03 12:30 AM

fuck ur name is Frito, i thought that frito's were chips that have that fucking guy on the bag he be fucking chester cheetio/
like taco bell all they serve is those god damn boreto's, they smell like a fuckin Frito's meato, after he gets done beatin it yo//-1
fuckin see my shit that you can't recall, just getting smashed can't remember how much i drank of that god damn alcohol/
like fixes in france your a fuckin cheesey grease ball, that cant fuckin spell worth shit its a frit not a mother fuckin frito ya'll//-2
my new shiit is starting to fuckin elevate, so now i don't have to fucking worry about using small words cuz i dont abrevate/
fucking leave you out in the cold and make it so u have to masterbate, just to keep warm cuz i'll b the 1 to dominate//-3
you challenged me on rb and know you'll see that you should have payed thoses fees, my impact will b worse the 7 seas/
like a lightning storm i'll have you trembling on your knees, you holdin a kite with metal on the end oh wait thats a set of keys//-4
this fool will take my lines and try and simulate, he had better contemplate, cause i'll leave him in a terriblin state, of devistate/
you know by the time i'm done here that it's gonna be heavy worse then a set of weights, be a killer like norman batez//-5

Frito 11-29-03 12:43 AM

checkin in................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........

Rap~Man 11-29-03 12:52 AM

don't take all night there new guy............................................... .
.................................................. ..........................

SavingGrace 11-29-03 12:55 AM

shit was long dawg. good tho, learn to spell a lil better, hard to read. no offense
SG................................................ ....

.Iknoevel. 11-29-03 12:55 AM

pretty good verse mofo...just change ya struct and dont make ya lines so long....its good to have a nice flow with longer lines but those are too long....

ill hit this shit up later when the otha guy posts....

check out my battle vs mc profit and drop a honest vote...thanks

Frito 11-29-03 12:59 AM

You talk like you r a killer like John Wayne Gacy, but wasnt that you the other day when I saw you shopping in the little boy's aisle of Macy's/ This aint your parade, people on this site will know i wont have to beat you with my words, just charades// I knew you would make fun of my nickname, but your girl was over here the other night making fun of your dick game/ Parlez Vous Francais, whats that you say, you speak the dicklish language? Get outta here, vamoose, your vanished, you just became vanquished// Your a mofo that aint playin nothing but the rest of these mc's/ bow down to me, your master, now bitch on your knees// And I do masturbate to keep me warm, and I do dominate to bring the calm/, and i do need to be inebriated to fuck your mom// Just keep the name in mind, Frito/ Hey Everybody hold up my sign that says Im 1-0.

Given Light. 11-29-03 01:01 AM

Nice and long bro but shit's hard to read or I just need glasses aight...................................peace

High Class 11-29-03 01:04 AM

My vote is goin to mofo, because he came harder. And I just liked his verse better all around. It was easier to read givin the cirumstances.

Vote - Mofo

Return the favor and vote on the battle in ma sig hommies...

OUT

-High Class a.k.a Confusion

.Iknoevel. 11-29-03 01:06 AM

My battle

^^hit that up honestly then i will come back and hit this up honestly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Given Light. 11-29-03 01:13 AM

My vote I'm gonna have to say goes to mofo. It hit alot harder and the ending was damn nice. I'd have to say frito your gonna be 0-1 sorry bro. . .

Rap~Man 11-29-03 01:14 AM

yo envy i did man but it's not letin me vote i'm gonna pm alldig and see what he can do bout it...................