RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   whos gonna win the superbowl? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251359)

_Talksic_ 01-04-10 03:54 PM

whos gonna win the superbowl?

personally i think its going to come down to either the chargers or the colts.. def afc though.

Ltizzle 01-04-10 04:57 PM

Both good choices, the Chargers in particular are hot at just the right time.

Still though, I wouldn't count out the Saints. Sure, they've lost 3 in a row, and to some bad teams at that, but lets not forget who was arguably the best team in the NFL for the first 14 weeks.

_Talksic_ 01-04-10 06:29 PM

yeah thats true,i think its going to come down to the saints and the vikings in the nfc and i think the vikings will take the nfc championship.......personally though im rooting for the cardinals cuz they use to suck for a long time,and their pry the worst team in the history of the nfl..

King Solo 01-05-10 03:38 AM

Yeah, I'm gonna say New England all the way. Despite losing to Houston in the last game of the season and now they gotta play without Wes Welker, I'ma still say that they'll go all the way to the end. I hope anyway. :)

Adam 01-05-10 12:49 PM

Colts vs. Eagles

_Talksic_ 01-06-10 01:25 AM

sorry but eagles wont make it that far theyre lucky theyre in the playoffs

King Solo 01-06-10 04:41 AM

No, the lucky team would be the Bengals.

Hitta 01-06-10 12:26 PM

<<<<<<<<<Cowboys vs Chargers>>>>>>>>>>

_Talksic_ 01-06-10 12:50 PM

cowboys lol,romo's a choke artist

Hitta 01-06-10 01:27 PM

The way dallas defence been playin makes up for that, and they got a good shot my man.

J.Roy 01-18-10 12:54 AM

Colts vs. Saints

_Talksic_ 01-18-10 01:37 AM

colts

Adam 01-18-10 01:40 AM

^ I sure hope so.

Should be an interesting game in the NFC, I honestly thought the Eagles had more in them. I think if they would have beaten Dallas they would have been a force but that's in the past.

I'm cheering for the Colts, but that's obvious, I always am.

_Talksic_ 01-18-10 01:45 AM

payton has to be the most accurate passer in the nfl period,and yea im rooting for the colts, but yeah vikings and saints is going to be one hell of a game,in a way i kind of hope favre retires a champ.

Adam 01-18-10 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
No, the lucky team would be the Bengals.

No, the Bengals were well coached this year and completely turned their team around from last years awful season and played some good ball.

To take a team that went 4-11-1 last year after an 1-11-1 start and turn them in the AFC North Division winners isn't luck.

There is a reason that Marvin Lewis won the AP 2009 NFL Coach of the Year. The Bengals played great ball this year. It was awful what happened to Chris Henry, but it really showed how tight that team was as a whole when everybody appeared to be emotional affected by it.

Watch for the Bengals next year, I think they got a little overconfident when they were supposed to become a force three years ago and I think they've adjusted since.