RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Poetic Artist vs Hopesfall (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218930)

Ysdat 01-05-06 05:21 PM

Poetic Artist vs Hopesfall

Battle Rules:
1-5 minutes
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 100

Check in by: 01-05-06 at 08:21 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 01-05-06 05:28 PM

Hopesfall has ACCEPTED this battle on 01-05-06 05:28 PM.

System 01-05-06 06:16 PM

Poetic Artist has ACCEPTED this battle on 01-05-06 06:16 PM.

Incineratedrose 01-06-06 06:13 PM

Alrighty, i got it done. I was pressed for time. But whatever, cuz im at my dads this weekend, thus, no recording equipment.. And i dont get back til late Sunday. So i just dropped early.

www.soundclick.com/mondothugz

"vs. Poetic Artist"

Peace.

Incineratedrose 01-06-06 06:18 PM

Oh yeah, and because for some reason our soundclick always fucks up, if you play it in hi-fi its going to sound like "chipmunk mode".. so you have to download the song, or try to play it on lo-fi.

Ysdat 01-08-06 05:43 PM

http://www.soundclick.com/2kn

Click battle vs some nerd

I freestyled this but heres the lyrics for those who can decypher the accent.

Poetic Artist known to harvest the flow so marvelous im starving this fag of lyrics like ethipoian residents
hopes got a unspoken high like he chocking on sedatives mother fuckers more fake then a signed presidential letter is
barbie girl dance, i halving your chance of carving first stance i answer your past cause your future looks dim
youll never speak of first place like im muting your win you couldnt even get winona writer to steal your victory
i sealed your simplicity tight like virgin pussy but i never knew skatboard geeks from arizona could rap
your yet to prove me wrong, only time your talent came was after i jacked the fuck off
so kid back the fuck off, your not on my level like new orleans your under fucking water,
Poetic artist simply freestyle hopesfalls fucking slaughter.

Ysdat 01-08-06 06:29 PM

wow, im glad i freestyled my verse. your a fucking idiot hopesfall :bored:

Past Tense 01-08-06 06:37 PM

Voted For: Poetic Artist

Ok checkin this out right now......

Poetic - The beat is good.....ya flow is good....and the quality is def. better then ya last track lol.....your lyrics were a lot better too....but you need too work on ur breath control and emotion..and you'd be a lot better.....this.....LMAO @ The outro....thats fucking great......everyone basiclly sayin fuck him.....THATS GREAT!!!

Hopesfall - Your flow was not that great..your beat choice is a love beat come on man...whats that..and I couldn't really understand what daubs was sayin...but you really need too work on ya lyrics and delivery..cuz this sounds awful....keep upping tho

Overall I belive ysdat just came harder in all aspects...lmao and singing is for love songs man so your makin Poetic a Love Song?? LMFAO hahhhahhahaha that shit is great man....

v/ PA

ksr 01-08-06 06:47 PM

WTF?!
poetic wins for actually rappin, hopesfall u better try sumthin else, rap aint yo thing

Mentor 01-08-06 06:58 PM

ay whatup this track defitnly wins...lmao hopesfalls gave me a good laugh but aint really a winning battle...and poetic artist ur accent makes it a lil hard ta understand but it still good...u had some ok punches nuthin over the top but were better at hopesfalls punches lmfao i dont think he was tryin...and werd at the "fuck hopesfall" shit everybody thrown in it shows alotta support..ur flow was better than hope's but both of u never got off flow..and lmao wtf at hopes's beat that aint even a battle type of beat lol just kinda annoying...and poetic artist ur beat u picked was ight nuthin special overall this shit was ok..but im defintly goin wit this one..pc im out

Crazy Hades 01-08-06 07:25 PM

This was feedback posted for Poetic Artist

FUCKING FAG. My part was supposed to say 'Fuck Hopesfall...that's right, fuck him strraight in the ass'.

KOOL COL-B 01-08-06 07:55 PM

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................werd

TeamOne 01-08-06 08:00 PM

werd.............................................. ..........

TeamOne 01-08-06 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense

....and the quality is def. better then ya last track lol.....

word........ :cool:

Sean Gunner 01-08-06 08:59 PM

Haha.............................................. ..