RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Speak On It (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=324)
-   -   Teamone Vs Jae Stackz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=227190)

Enygma 04-26-06 12:24 AM

Teamone Vs Jae Stackz

Read The Rules

Time Limit
1:00 - 1:30

__________________________________________________ ________

Check Out The Sponsers!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^Click The Banner Stupid^^^^^

^^^^^Click The Banner Stupid^^^^^

Also......Rapverse.com's very own .Ike. and B. Magik are donating a copy of their brand spanking new Mixtape :thumbup:™

TeamOne 04-26-06 08:03 AM

damn..... kinda small time limit this round, check

PrahJect 04-26-06 03:20 PM

check...............

PrahJect 04-27-06 12:24 PM

www.soundclick.com/jaestackz

"freestyle vs. Team One"

Technical 04-29-06 02:02 PM

Wasn't all that bad..I see you watch SMACK DVD..lol

TeamOne 04-29-06 05:55 PM

^^^^^ LMFAO, ITS FUnny that u say that (ps. i aint see that post before i made this track)

This bitin ass bitch.......!!! Thought i wouldnt find it??? Not a chance
btw.... U-mad.net is where all the Smack DVD battles are kept on the internet..... so notice the wordplay

Instrumental: Kane Beatz
Lyrics: TeamOne
Samples: Audio from the Murda Mook vs. Jae Millz Smack DVD Battle, Jae Stackz diss at Tha Q, Swagger Jagger by Cam'ron
Mixing: All TeamOne.... includin strippin the beat off of his song, and fittin all those cut ups on ONE beat.....

U might have to listen to the whole thing again for all of it to make sense..... just fuckin hand me the win now and get him off the site..... aint no one on RV done anythin like this... Exposure to the Fullest

Enygma 04-29-06 08:24 PM

Wow.....I really didn't think that Jae's was that bad, but Fux (TeamOne) pretty much killed it. He might have used the biting topic a little too much, but the snippets at the end made it all worth while.

Vote - TeamOne

-TeamOne- 04-29-06 08:46 PM

why were all my posts deleted?

Cause it was pissing me off and when I have to count all the votes it would have been a pain to read through all of your crap again :thumbup:™

-Enygma

Jay Rose 04-29-06 08:46 PM

jae....you lost bro...i dont think i need to explain myself do i?

vote/teamone

Sik Wit It 04-29-06 09:09 PM

Sorry for'z the freepost Enygma.. don't kill me.

But I gotta give it to TeamOne... dope shit here. Eh, Jae... why the acapella?¿ But anywayz... Fux took this. 'Specially liked the Murda Mook vs Jae Millz and Jae Stackz' line up in there.. dopeness!

v/ Fux

PS. Does this vote count even though I aint in the Tourny?

Yeah.....cause when we get down to the last two, we will need outside votes :thumbup:™

-Enygma

-TeamOne- 04-29-06 10:10 PM

yo vote fux yo, its obvious isnt it, the acapella was str8, but gotdamn, he murdered you on the biting shit, gotdamn, ripped you, lol but anyway, yea teamone took this shit. who you think you dealin wit?

v/TeamOne

.TeamOne. 04-30-06 02:38 PM

dude, brendan, tell him to spell TeamOne right... capital O bitches

Sean Gunner 04-30-06 02:40 PM

v- Fux

Even minus the biting, Fux killed it. Punches, flow, delivery, all of that.

.TeamOne. 04-30-06 02:42 PM

I prolly dont get to vote but feed = this....

nice wordplay homie... u mad line was dope, who woulda thought Jae would bite was good.... and the best one to me was "i got that crack music, who you think you dealin wit"
my boy brendan's a genius

-TeamOne- 04-30-06 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .TeamOne.
I prolly dont get to vote but feed = this....

nice wordplay homie... u mad line was dope, who woulda thought Jae would bite was good.... and the best one to me was "i got that crack music, who you think you dealin wit"
my boy brendan's a genius

lmao me and fux talked about this, i bet err1 now all like either, damn!! that was hot or what the fuck that dont make no sense?!?! lmfao