RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Dreams!!... Get them Explained Here!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205869)

B-MAC 08-24-05 01:13 PM

Dreams!!... Get them Explained Here!!

Tell me a dream you have had Recently and i will Interpet it for you and tell you what it means in perspective to your waking Life!!!!

For Example..

I always have this dream that i'm in a falling in a Elevator, it even keeps falling after the ground floor and i cant breathe..

THis Means Descending in an elevator, denotes that misfortunes will crush and discourage you. The up and down action of the elevator may represent the ups and downs of your life go emerging out of and submerging into your subconscious

State Yah Dreams

Indeph 08-24-05 01:26 PM

I had this dream.. my dad and me were in the kitchen. He grabbed me and through me against the wall. He said "You are the new lord. The sky's below you shall become your people". Then my sister came and he stopped. My sister said something but I don't remember. All I rremember is she looked at me and I started hurting in real life ALOT. My stomached got tight. My eyes were burning. And I woke up. :( Nothing metaphorical about that.

B-MAC 08-24-05 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A'Cred
I had this dream.. my dad and me were in the kitchen. He grabbed me and through me against the wall. He said "You are the new lord. The sky's below you shall become your people". Then my sister came and he stopped. My sister said something but I don't remember. All I rremember is she looked at me and I started hurting in real life ALOT. My stomached got tight. My eyes were burning. And I woke up. :( Nothing metaphorical about that.

LMAO.. Ok ill try and break this down for you...

First of all... To see a kitchen in your dream, signifies your need for spiritual nourishment. It also forewarns that you will be met with some depressing news.

To see your dad gloomy/MAD in your case beating you up..lol, foretells of disappointment and sadness towards you..

To see your To see your sibling your sister in your dream, indicates unresolved issues with your sibling. Consider their actions in your dream and how it may be a reflection of your own self and your character.

I hope this sheds some light on your dream, and life.. LOL..

To help interpert a dream you need to be more specifi, like things you saw.. cause in dreams Symbols represent Emotions in your waking life.

La Cosa Nostra 08-24-05 01:44 PM

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

La Cosa Nostra 08-24-05 01:51 PM

Uhh yeah so anyway... I do have one dream that compleatly stands out in my memory and has recurred a few times.. I was dreaming that I was on a large field that looked like the top of a mountain and it had stone pathways around it in a kind of babylonian style texture, the rest was grass.. At the center of it there was a plaque and to the side was a large rock formation which I knew in my dream to be some kind of puzzle I had to open..

But I distinctly remember before it being in a room that was full of moving blocks and having to fight something, but I came to the large field somehow escaping that and the large field place felt real safe and warm..

I think I remember seeing a person walking around the field but they didnt seem that important at the time as I was more interested in solving the puzzle..........

If you can make sense of that dream... Then I'll give you a cookie.

ddot 08-24-05 01:58 PM

i keep having the same dream. where im at the beach where i usually hang around, and a plane crashes. i end up trying to help people, but i keep drowning. what you think?

B-MAC 08-24-05 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Uhh yeah so anyway... I do have one dream that compleatly stands out in my memory and has recurred a few times.. I was dreaming that I was on a large field that looked like the top of a mountain and it had stone pathways around it in a kind of babylonian style texture, the rest was grass.. At the center of it there was a plaque and to the side was a large rock formation which I knew in my dream to be some kind of puzzle I had to open..

But I distinctly remember before it being in a room that was full of moving blocks and having to fight something, but I came to the large field somehow escaping that and the large field place felt real safe and warm..

I think I remember seeing a person walking around the field but they didnt seem that important at the time as I was more interested in solving the puzzle..........

If you can make sense of that dream... Then I'll give you a cookie.

Wow.. Ok i'll Try and make some sence of this..

Ok the Puzzle that you were faced with, could represent a mental challenge or a problem in your waking life that you need to solve. If there were pieces missing in the puzzle, then it suggests that you do not have all the facts in order to make a good and sound decision.

Now the Field you talk of probely represents symbolizes great abundance, freedom, and happiness. You may also be going through a period of personal growth. Alternatively, this dream may simply be an expression for your love of nature.

If you COuld Expand on the Field you were in, I might be able to Interpret it more, For Example To see freshly plowed fields in your dream, signifies growth, early rise to wealth and fortunate advancements to places of honor.

Now you Say that you had to Fight something this could Represent , inner turmoil. Some aspect of yourself is in conflict with another aspect of yourself. Perhaps an unresolved or unacknowledged part is fighting for its right to be heard. It may also parallel a fight or struggle that you are going through in your waking life.

lol... Hope that clears it up...

B-MAC 08-24-05 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddot
i keep having the same dream. where im at the beach where i usually hang around, and a plane crashes. i end up trying to help people, but i keep drowning. what you think?

Ok.. Let me CLear this Up.. You Keep Drowning or the People your Trying to Save... Anyway..

If you keep drowning, then this could signifie that you are overwhelmed by emotions or repressed issues that is coming back to haunt you. You may be proceeding too quickly in trying to discover your unconscious thoughts and therefore must proceed more cautiously and slowly.Do you Die when you Drown?? If you do drown to death, then is refers to an emotional rebirth. If your survive the drowning, then a waking relationship or situation will ultimately survive the turmoil

Rememeber dreaming about something going on does not really mean anything at all, its the Things that you see in your dream that represent your emotion..

Now how your trying to help people could indicate your willingness to compromise your beliefs toward a greater accomplishment. It also represents your efforts to combine your talents or energies to achieve a mutual goal.

To dream that a plane crashes, signifies that you have set overly high and unrealistic goals for yourself and are in danger of having it come crashing down. Alternatively, your lack of confidence, self-defeating attitude and self-doubt toward the goals you have set for yourself is represented by the crashing airplane; you do not believe in your ability to attain those goals. Loss of power and uncertainty in achieving your goals are also signified.

La Cosa Nostra 08-24-05 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-MAC
Wow.. Ok i'll Try and make some sence of this..

Ok the Puzzle that you were faced with, could represent a mental challenge or a problem in your waking life that you need to solve. If there were pieces missing in the puzzle, then it suggests that you do not have all the facts in order to make a good and sound decision.

Now the Field you talk of probely represents symbolizes great abundance, freedom, and happiness. You may also be going through a period of personal growth. Alternatively, this dream may simply be an expression for your love of nature.

If you COuld Expand on the Field you were in, I might be able to Interpret it more, For Example To see freshly plowed fields in your dream, signifies growth, early rise to wealth and fortunate advancements to places of honor.

Now you Say that you had to Fight something this could Represent , inner turmoil. Some aspect of yourself is in conflict with another aspect of yourself. Perhaps an unresolved or unacknowledged part is fighting for its right to be heard. It may also parallel a fight or struggle that you are going through in your waking life.

lol... Hope that clears it up...

There wernt any peices missing in the puzzle.. It was all there, and I supposidly to my knowledge had to open the plaque in the center of this mountain top flat field.. I believe it had something to do with mirroring sunlight or sunlight traveling through some kind of large diamond or crystal or something.....

Its got nothing to do with nature because I hate nature.. Mhmm..... What else.... I remember viewing the thing I was fighting as some sort of wizard, but I felt like I had powers almost equaling the thing I was fighting.. It sort of felt like a library place where I was fighting and the book cases looked like blocks moving around..

Dont know whether that will add any complexity to your reading or not.. But I will say that I have heard about the freshly plowed fields thing before.. And by the vague attempt at peicing together this dream I'm guessing youve jus seen a documentary or your reading a website...... People spend years trying to properly determine the meanings of dreams.. Its not a simple this means that, that means this type of gig.. Everyone carries their own complexitys and background mentality that are a big part of the way your brain makes use of the DMT chemicals stored inside it. Its a unique science.. Not something you can just read a little about and suddenly become an expert on..

B-MAC 08-24-05 02:33 PM

It was a Vague attempt at a Vague Description, I really does not Matter, If your Running through a field, to fight a wizard while solving a Zig Saw Puzzel.. a dream can have a whole story book feeling from start to finish. But What you actually saw in that dream, the things that standed out, are the things that matter and represent different aspects of your life..

La Cosa Nostra 08-24-05 02:43 PM

O well what can ya do...

But being honest... I dont think dreams are that amazingly important in the big scheme of things.. They are usually just about issues your sub-concious is dealing with and the majority of the time you'll work out whatever your stressing about in your concious mind anyway.

Astrology, now that is a good subject to read into if your in a learning type of mood. Its a lot more complex than star signs and daily readings in the paper.. And it goes more deep than whats going through your subconcious mind..

atti? 08-24-05 02:51 PM

I Had A Dream And I Was In A Wide Open Field...
But I Was In The Middle Of The Field Standing On A Tile Floor...

And There Was A Shower Faucet In The Middle Of The Tile Place...
And I Was Naked And Showering, And Then People Were Just There...
And All The People Were From A Placed I Moved From Like Two Years Ago...

And Randomly This Girl I Used To Know Came Up To Me And We Just Started Talking...
Mind You, Im Naked And Showering Lol...

Yup, And Then I Woke Up...
What Does This Mean???...
.One.

Zone Out 08-24-05 02:53 PM

me and a girl I am currently talkin to right now.

I am walkin her home, and a car drives pass, and I look into the car, and its this other guy I know, that I have beef with.
So, my attention's on him and I say "oh shit, lets go!"
and when I turn around, the girl is gone.
So I start lookin everywhere for her, and I cant find her.
then I see the boy I got beef with, and we start fightin andn he pulls out a gun and shoots me.
Then the girl come backs to me
thats when i woke up because my phone was rining.
and when i tried to go back to sleep to finish the dream, I couldnt
:-(

J. Luth 08-24-05 03:09 PM

damn, that's tight yo. How you kno that? You like studied this shit or somethin? But yea, good shit, yo. If i have a dream I'll holla. lol word ~_~

B-MAC 08-24-05 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus
I Had A Dream And I Was In A Wide Open Field...
But I Was In The Middle Of The Field Standing On A Tile Floor...

And There Was A Shower Faucet In The Middle Of The Tile Place...
And I Was Naked And Showering, And Then People Were Just There...
And All The People Were From A Placed I Moved From Like Two Years Ago...

And Randomly This Girl I Used To Know Came Up To Me And We Just Started Talking...
Mind You, Im Naked And Showering Lol...

Yup, And Then I Woke Up...
What Does This Mean???...
.One.

ok...

As for the Field your standing it, You can refer to the Response i gave Nos, But why your standing on a Title.. I dont no.. and Frankly think thats kinda weird.. lol... But to Dream about being Naked and showering i would judge that
you have the fear of being found out and exposed about your activities and misjudgment, Showering denotes spiritual or physical renewal or the need to wash a burden out of your life. It is also symbolic of forgiveness. The Friends that are in your dream from two years ago, I'm guessing were childhood friends, that you grew up with, signifies regression into your past where you had no responsibilities and things were much simpler and carefree. You may be wanting to escape the the pressures and stresses of getting Older. Consider the relationship you had with this friend and the lessons that were learned. Alternatively, the childhood friend may be suggesting that you have been acting in a childish manner and you need to start acting like an adult. :thumbup: