RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Pharrell Poster (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=214636)

G Deuce 11-15-05 02:02 PM

Pharrell Poster

Pharrell!!!!!!!!!

Drop feedback please.......

Kawn Flixx 11-15-05 02:12 PM

This was a pretty dope poster but not something id buy its alittle to femine for me ...decent bg..okay border..text is alittle small..decent pic of pharrell..Overall pretty cool poster..

Keep it up..

and make me a sig with my new name on it ;)..marijuwana based..and thing you want but with marijuwanna in it.

G Deuce 11-15-05 02:17 PM

ofcourse a dude wouldnt buy this poster, its supposed to attract females, thanks for the feedback. Uppin................

Blay'all 11-15-05 04:43 PM

how do u get that little sparkle like u have on your text in this one? i've always wanted to do that... basically the text is fuckin sick on this... that Pharrell and Life's Great text.... are you kidding me??? :shocked: sick.

Ltizzle 11-15-05 06:21 PM

word this is ok
its more of a splash than a poster though, whenever i hear "poster" i immedietly think something hanging on the streets, and i def couldnt see this on the streets..
i do like parts of it though
the text is coo, its a shame the top text is too small though..
the colors are kinda nice, real original...something that would go well with pharell
i think had you made this whole splash smaller, it wouldve looked better..
it wouldve knocked down a lot of the open un-neccesary space in the center, and just really make it look more complete

overall its pretty coo, you could jus make a couple things better..word

G Deuce 11-15-05 06:46 PM

yea, i was goin to a fill of somethin that a female would post on her wall in her room or somethin.....

Sean Gunner 11-15-05 06:55 PM

Haha, gold finger skateboards.

I can't see this in public, but the text is pretty good. Way to small though, and kind of tucked away. Colors are fine, just overall not very eye catching without that text made bigger.

Enygma 11-15-05 07:34 PM

Am I the only person who thought of a poster being something you would hang in your room?

Anyway, I like it.....I could definitely see myself looking at it above the headboard of a bitch I was fucking back in high school or something.....good job :thumbup:™

snipes 11-15-05 07:38 PM

dope man ma sista love it

G Deuce 11-15-05 10:02 PM

uppin.....................

Blay'all 11-16-05 12:01 AM

^ answer my damn question :mad:

G Deuce 11-16-05 12:12 AM

ancient chinese secret.....................roll that beautiful bean footage....

Blay'all 11-16-05 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G:Deuce
ancient chinese secret.....................roll that beautiful bean footage....

lmao :(

tell me...

Sick. 11-16-05 04:01 PM

i liked it.. except for the blue for your name.. just kinda stuck out too much
other than that dope sig.. liked the pic and the bg

Rawk James 11-16-05 05:08 PM

I dont like teh change from purple to grey, or the brushing youd id on the purple. It just doesnt blend well to me.