RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Bitch Slapped (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Summers the E-Tard (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=224381)

J-2wice 03-14-06 04:38 AM

Summers the E-Tard

whats up kid....can u ride without ur b/f carson.....or do u need his permission to battle......lol

The Jett 03-14-06 10:05 AM

wait.....why dont u battle me?

J Summers 03-14-06 10:07 AM

aha...

set it up

Dirty Nigga 03-14-06 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-2wice
whats up kid....can u ride without ur b/f carson.....or do u need his permission to battle......lol

Have you noticed that J Summers look like the teenage version of Carson?..

Its like batman and robbin.

J Summers 03-14-06 02:02 PM

your named after a candybar. ha

Dirty Nigga 03-14-06 02:56 PM

Carmelo candybar?........

My names not Caramel you little crackhead.

J Summers 03-14-06 03:10 PM

yeah it is ya lil wannabe

Dirty Nigga 03-14-06 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
yeah it is ya lil wannabe

...Not only are you blind, your retarded as fuck to go with it.....sucks bein you....

but tell me son...what the fuck do I ''wannabe''....

J Summers 03-14-06 06:36 PM

a rapper. all you do is "type" lines... i dont let text kids beef wit me... its pointless.. unless you gonna make a track.. stay off my dick.. you love my style... so stay out my threads and keep my name outa ya post.. fucken little kids i gotta put up with on here

J-2wice 03-14-06 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmelo
Have you noticed that J Summers look like the teenage version of Carson?..

Its like batman and robbin.

lol......funny how nowhere in the thread title i said anything about carson.....but he replied first to take care of his gay son summers.....so who should i murder first?

J Summers 03-14-06 07:43 PM

you will get murdered if you set up a battle... and keep carson out of this you fuckin faggots... has nothing to do with him.. fuckin carmelo is in love with me... so j twice you bitch set up a battle and get stomped

J-2wice 03-14-06 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
you will get murdered if you set up a battle... and keep carson out of this you fuckin faggots... has nothing to do with him.. fuckin carmelo is in love with me... so j twice you bitch set up a battle and get stomped

is it ok with ur daddy carson?......er do u need to suck him off first

J Summers 03-14-06 08:14 PM

aha.. dats halarious to me.. you fuckin kids... i didnt know carson until we fucked you in that track... i take haters with grace.. its nothin ... just set up a battle and let the shit talkin ceese

The Jett 03-15-06 03:55 PM

Lets get something straight here......

Jet don't know Summer's aside from music. We simply collab'd on a track.Thats it. Not quite sure why everyone seem's to think I'm his daddy all of the sudden. The only thing that comes to mind is that you 2 little nigger's see 2 white boy's tearin shit up an it kills you. I just suggest 2wice goes back to Rapbattles.com, but wait.....They banned your little nigger ass probly for the fact your an annoying little piece of shit that doesn't contribute anything to a hip hop site other than pathetic little internet beef. Maybe it makes you feel bigger behind that screen. Not quite sure.

So lets sum this up....
Jet's White
Summer's White
Jet's Dope
Summer's Dope

That's all we have in commen....

Now go fuck yourself. :)

The Jett 03-15-06 03:56 PM

and o yeh....

Carmelo is a candy bar u fuckin retard.....
little chocolate squares of caramel