RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Re$tricted (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=119639)

B.A.D. R.A.P. 04-17-04 02:35 AM

Re$tricted

Exposed to all his n00b dickriders that don't know he bit and why he is banned at the other RB.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...37&page=2&pp=15

Word. Bit off Eminem. Priceless.

B.A.D. R.A.P. 04-17-04 02:38 AM

He's R-Rated incase some of you are 'special' and can't make that connection.

Shadows edge 04-17-04 02:45 AM

yeah.. that shits weak. was a year ago though.. i mean :shrug:

not a dick rider, but damn, 6 months and now you come here with that shit.. like NEWS FLASH: SADDAM WAS CAUGHT!

:shrug:

Cprogress 04-17-04 04:16 AM

:laugh: @ B.A.D. R.A.P. You think I care that he bit off Eminem almost a year ago on the other RB? As long as he doesn't bite here, I don't care... This board was started so that everyone could get a fresh start. Hopefully he has learned that cheating on something as insignificant as an internet text battle is pointless. Even if you have the best battle record on here, people you tell are just going to shrug their shoulders and be like whatever. You want to get noticed, go to an open mic night. Just like you telling people you are a supermod or me an admin of an internet forum... in real life, no one cares! If you just want to get some practice, have some fun, then RB will do.

Restricted 04-17-04 09:17 AM

Fasho..Thats How I Feel....Yea So I Bite Off Eminem Back In Da Day. That Was The Only Time I Bite and I Was Just Under Pressure With Battling Vendetta (Besides Vendetta Bite His Verse Too)......Did It One Time and That Time Was The Last Time...

~R~

Enhance 04-17-04 09:26 AM

^ No shut the fuckup nobody respects you for doing an obvious bite..
YES this is new RB as i`ve been here on Rb for 2 Years (aliases) If you bite someone elses line on a rap forum then thats acceptable and can be forgiven but a rap susperstar who many people idolize it is not he should not be banned , but i hope nobody respect this moron.

G Deuce 04-17-04 11:44 AM

Damn, give him a break. Do you know how many biters are in this shit my nigga. Please, to get on this boy's head and picking him out just because his record is tight on here, is bull. If his record was reverse, this post would not even happen.

B.A.D. R.A.P. 04-17-04 12:45 PM

*Shrugs* Eh... I was bored. But it's funny how some of you think I'm JEALOUS of him? And I'm hating on him... that's why I posted. Oh yea, that's it. :roll:

B.A.D. R.A.P. 04-17-04 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Re$TricTed
(Besides Vendetta Bite His Verse Too
Funny how you never provided proof.

L.I. 04-17-04 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G:Deuce
Damn, give him a break. Do you know how many biters are in this shit my nigga. Please, to get on this boy's head and picking him out just because his record is tight on here, is bull. If his record was reverse, this post would not even happen.

^^fasho....yall need to stop hatin on him....he made a mistake...he apologized....he knows what he did was wrong...its over with....so stop hatin...

SINISTER 04-17-04 01:40 PM

Yeah, Leave him alone man....Don't focus on the past dog....Do you like him(homo). It seems you pay attention to him very much.. Whats next? Are you gonna write a baby book on his every move?

Peace

Restricted 04-17-04 01:43 PM

Yea Fasho...Just Leave It Alone.

Good Lucking Out Peeps, Much Love For All Fam.

~R~

B.A.D. R.A.P. 04-17-04 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSinnister
Yeah, Leave him alone man....Don't focus on the past dog....Do you like him(homo). It seems you pay attention to him very much.. Whats next? Are you gonna write a baby book on his every move?

Peace
Oh fa sho yo. He's my lover. :hump: And that book is already in the works.

B.A.D. R.A.P. 04-17-04 01:48 PM

.:::I Beat The Great Chrit!!:::.

~R~

Lol @ your sig. You didn't. You got 5 of your dickriding buddies to vote for you. BIG difference.

Enygma 04-17-04 01:53 PM

^^^ I voted on that battle......... Yeah Chrit came wit some pretty good punches but he was recycling them, I even provided a link........ For someone who was talkin shit about biters and dick riders, He shouldn't have been recyclin. That was probably the only reason I voted against him........