RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   tito bronsky (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=243171)

Past Tense 07-08-07 08:57 AM

tito bronsky

has such an ill flow. WOW

I just listened to his song money make the world go round. If you haven't heard it listen to it. It's hot. Flow is flawless

Just givin some props where they need to be due

Enygma 07-08-07 10:14 AM

Yup.....dude's been ill as hell for quite some time now :thumbup:

chip 07-08-07 10:57 AM

hey, where can i here that? links anyone?

Enygma 07-08-07 11:05 AM

Either.....

www.soundclick.com/titobronsky

or

www.myspace.com/titobronsky

BigTony.Self 07-08-07 11:25 AM

def bronsky been doin it for a minute song iz ill

07-08-07 11:30 AM

Yeah, that SONG is ill!

his soundclick and almost every song on it sucks though

holler

Blackmage 07-08-07 04:49 PM

His flow is alright...but he doesn't rap anymore, all he does is play halo and read the dictionary.

Enygma 07-08-07 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmage
His flow is alright...but he doesn't rap anymore, all he does is play halo and read the dictionary.

lmao.....what the hell are you talkin about?

And to 2v.....are you stupid? Tito's been holdin it down for a minute man and if you ain't feeling him, you just might not like his style of music. To say all his songs suck though is completely inaccurate. There's plenty of songs that I personally don't like, but I can appreciate them cause I can tell that they are doing their style well. Music ain't always about doing what everyone else is doing, its about doing you......and I think Tito does him better than most :thumbup:

07-08-07 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
lmao.....what the hell are you talkin about?

And to 2v.....are you stupid? Tito's been holdin it down for a minute man and if you ain't feeling him, you just might not like his style of music. To say all his songs suck though is completely inaccurate. There's plenty of songs that I personally don't like, but I can appreciate them cause I can tell that they are doing their style well. Music ain't always about doing what everyone else is doing, its about doing you......and I think Tito does him better than most :thumbup:

Cool.

Thanks for your thoughts G

TitoBronsky 07-08-07 09:10 PM

Past Tense :)

Thanks for the support homie for real... and to Black Mage.... i still rap.... i juss havent released my 07 material to the masses as i have been hard at work on my upcoming August 29th Release :high: "FULL METAL BRONSKY"

2v .... glad you like the record... but to say my 85 song s/c roster is wack.... thats like saying Michael Jordan couldnt dunk..... nahmean???? but to each his own....

Preciate the love yall .... and word im around all the time.... doing the radio show .... and if yall want your music heard on the show... send the records to OYDradio@gmail.com

otherwise yall can hit me on the Myspace.com/titobronsky

:high:

World Peace

-Don Tito Bronsky

B. Magik 07-08-07 09:25 PM

Tito is the motherfucking man. Ask your motherfuckin' mothers about him. :love:

Past Tense 07-08-07 10:21 PM

B Magik is the motherfucking man. Ask your motherfuckin' mothers about him. :love:

07-08-07 10:37 PM

B Magik, founder of a crew including Enygma, Past Tense, BigTony.Self and others.

D. Kriders Unite!!!

Past Tense 07-09-07 01:11 AM

^^^ALL RAPPERS THAT ARE BETTER THAN YOU!!

Please DON'T THREATEN ME WITH YOUR ALL MIGHTY TEXT BATTLES!!! I"M SCARED

Cocaine 07-09-07 11:25 AM

can anyone find the beat to Tito's track Get Baked?