RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   1-2 Punch League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   Aphillyate (1-2) vs. Brandon Cee (0-1) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244186)

10-01-07 02:14 PM

Aphillyate (1-2) vs. Brandon Cee (0-1)

It was a quick, rough week.. and everyone dropped speedy, some losing to their amazing surprise. Maybe it was just too fast for anyone to tell? Who knows. In 4 days beef was started, there were call outs, open mics made... People made examples of: the works.

You know how it is though, you get what you throw.

Make examples of your opponent this week. It's week 4 and things are just getting heated. If you don't win it's either because everybody hates you, or dickriding. I promise.

There's a 3-way, so I gotta give these heads a shoutout:

F.oo, don't make yourself look stupid again and lose. It's your chance to make a change on your record and prove you're the better man out of most.
K-M... you lost twice and you keep trying, I think you're staying because you wanna elevate. And that's promise, you get your ass kicked here, and you'll be better, but if you win here, you'll already prove you're a quick learner.
WickedOne .......... Warm welcome to the league man :thumbup:

Battles Up: Monday Mid-Day, 12:00-2:00 PM Eastern.
Check-ins Due: Wednesday Morning, 5 AM Eastern.
Punches Due: Friday Morning, 5 AM Eastern.
Battle Closes: Sunday Midnight Eastern.

Good Luck!

Cola 10-01-07 04:46 PM

this is fucking gay.....Check

Cola 10-01-07 05:02 PM

Kid's a joke, ya rhymes played- they out a date
Cuz ya punches as old.......as your name states! (B.C.)

uppin for ya drop

Brandon Cee 10-02-07 11:58 PM

Nobody knows of you - and if they do they don't like you then
I mean, only reason we're even Aphillyated is cause we like to win

10-03-07 12:59 AM

I hope you're referring to the "everybody" and not meaning "Me and you", Brandon

because that's the only way you win here.

V/ Brandon

Brandon Cee 10-03-07 01:06 AM

of course I am...thanks 1-0

Ransum 10-03-07 10:03 AM

1st line: the flow was a bit shakey at the end because its out-dated not out a date is like saying hes with shorty to me but i know what u mean thou....
2ed line: decent name play but not a hard hit but decent thou....

vs

1st line: decent flow and set up...
2ed line: decent name play but the punch to me was weak as hell it wasnt even like a hard diss either to me honestly...

winner: aphill

Cola 10-03-07 11:22 AM

awww, i love you 2v!

1-1

Dickard. 10-03-07 12:40 PM

okay brandons punch was whack, no offence.

but...he's saying we 2v. meaning him and his opponent so its not really a diss..its more of a name play.

aphill actually surprised me with some good shit. so easy for u aphill.

v/aphill.

Cola 10-03-07 12:48 PM

hoot hoot, thanks Mystic....

2-1

ThatsWhatSheSaid 10-03-07 03:03 PM

Yeah vote goes to Aphill

Affiliation punches against Aphil are played, doesnt really matter what other jive you throw on it, I think that concept was used in one of the first few weeks. You werent here so you didnt know, but from a voters standpoint, once is enough thanks, lol. Aphils punch was alright, enough to beat Brandons. Even if I hadnt heard the concept before I think Aphils still would've beat him

Red Bull 10-03-07 04:41 PM

Worded weak as fuck and didn't hit hard at all.

I hate saying shit is played because that's all that everybody says. I mean it was a good idea, it's just that there has already been an Aphill name play on him every week this preseason.

I still got Brandon winning. I mean..(and this is to everybody) if you think that saying B.C. is original and well thought out, you're an idiot.

ThatsWhatSheSaid 10-03-07 04:45 PM

Quote:
F.oo (1-3)

I think I know how to vote, thanks.

Both were played, its just a matter of how much, I heard Brandons line last week or the week before, heard the BC line years ago, and I cant even really remember it.

So yeah

Red Bull 10-03-07 04:50 PM

^ What does my record in a preseason have to do with your voting skills? You're garbage, if you think you actually won against me you're a fool. I lost in a 3 way in which you didn't even vote for the guy who won either. So really, your point is invalid, stfu.

Red Bull 10-03-07 04:54 PM

Oh wait.. you did vote for SKAAL, that even makes you more dumb fucked. I thought you voted Spek which is respectable, now you're just a complete fuck tard.