RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   ThugzDoCry vs Illest Emcee (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=61770)

illest_emcee 06-28-03 03:35 PM

ThugzDoCry vs Illest Emcee

yo dog yo bitch ass called me. i'm answerin you nigga. here the rules:

10-15 lines
no h/c/dr votes
no recyclin
no bitin
no freepostin
only well explained votes will be accepted.
1 hour to spit after opponent spits.
u up dog.

Edicius 06-28-03 03:38 PM

One hour fuck that ten minutes lol.................
.................................................. ......

illest_emcee 06-28-03 03:41 PM

its gon' have to be 1 hour cuz i'm goin somewhere in a few min. and i'll be gone for bout 30 min.
.................................................. .................................................. ....

Edicius 06-28-03 03:43 PM

aight whatever dawg ill spit in a few minutes almost done...

Edicius 06-28-03 03:49 PM

Member you got an fucking hour i wrote this in less than ten minutes, its aight here comes

Are you confused...you wonder whats it like to walk around like me, nothing to loose//
You want to get murderd, or end up an a milk carton as a missing person?, it aint hard to choose//
Doesn't matter what you pick..cuz imma infect you with my lyrics...i'm just sick//
In my mind in my soul and i will put in ya, even if i have to make an xtra hole//
And another thing..it was worse than seeing 2 gays sucking ''dick''//
I was looking at your ''shit'', and i'll label it as a lyrical disease, you aint nothing than a fake bitch so please//
Dont step in my way..you gonna get murderd ne way//
You pathetic fool.....worthless..you suck...so pack your things and run//
I'll merk you, you could'nt even reply it...i do it just for fun//
Wanna know why cuz your shit looks like it's pre-write and adjusted by your 'fuck-ing' retarterd mom//

Edicius 06-28-03 03:56 PM

Uppin for him to see .................................................. .................................................. ......................................

illest_emcee 06-28-03 04:03 PM

nigga, i'm the "freestyle king". when i was a newb-e my rhymes were funny like "Richard". that was "Pryor" to me reachin my veteran status.//1

yo, i was "Born to Kill" niggaz that lyrically can't compete. ya record on this side is obsolete.//2

you wack, and got as many "Dubyas" and you do "L's". never be on this site again when niggaz find piles of shells next to ya body//3

bitch this is "tha reality" you're never gon' win again. shit, it'd be a fuckin mortal sin. i'm so metaphorically sophisticated i'll leave ya in ya coffin wit a goofy grin.//4

i'ma make ya world dark, like a "solar eclipse" just occurred. ya verses are hard to read. ya lines are jumbled together leavin our vision blurred.//5

ya lyrics are bitten and prewritten. copyin from a piece of paper, an the water leakin from ya roof makin the ink bleed through.//6

i'm lyrically fast. you oculdn't catch standin in ya yard naked in the middle of winter.nigga, i'll get unda ya skin like a splinter//7

"goddam that ill emcee, he just won't leave" damn right muh'fucka. i'ma legend on this site. i gotta give props to any nigga that attempts to put up a fight.//8

i ain't never seen it, but i guess "Thugz Do Cry" 'specially afta gettin merked like this. got this nigga pissed that he just missed his chance to blow up like spontaneous combustion.//9

i never shoulda rushed him. i got trigger happy and started bustin em.//10
NOTE:
I had to add lines 8-10 becuz i did not have a chance to write them before i left the site.

Edicius 06-28-03 04:05 PM

That was wack lol were your rhymes? ...............nice drop .........

Edicius 06-28-03 04:28 PM

Explain votes, uppin>>>>>>>>>>>>......................

Edicius 06-28-03 05:08 PM

Uppin for honest votes .......................
..........................xplained votes.......

Edicius 06-28-03 05:26 PM

<>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VOTE<>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*arsonist* 06-28-03 05:47 PM

thugzdocry got this shit by betta punches and betta wordplay, ey thug check out my battle against blac haze and poll vote for the best verse aight dog, i appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K.Cobain 06-28-03 06:00 PM

This was pretty wack by Illest, seen better dawg, u let slip here.. Thug gets this one, better wordplay, punches, flow.
Vote: Thug (sorry cant Poll vote ya'll, but thought id put in my 2 cents)

pot1ent 06-28-03 06:02 PM

i'm gonna vote on this...aiight...
whether it's cuz i ain't seen many of im's raps before or it isn't actually very direct i jus didn't think your punches were very strong...thugz your rhymes were quite weak...but i've leanred it's not your rhymes that win it cuz i neva do n mines always hot...it's the punches n thugz takes that...
well enuf explained???
vote-thugz...nice battle

illest_emcee 06-28-03 06:28 PM

UPPIN............................................. .................................................. ................................................