RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Closed Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=298)
-   -   Chat. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248702)

Civil. 02-09-09 09:52 AM

Chat.

talk talk talk here...........

bobericc_lyrics 02-09-09 10:11 AM

lol original signed out, kick that loser to the curb k

King Solo 02-09-09 11:10 AM

dude

it wudn't be the first time i've signed out and a mod has refused to let me leave

so i'll stay for now. and stop crying because I beat you faggot.

next time drop fresh shit, BITCH.

one way 02-09-09 11:21 AM

please change your picture, your creepy looking self is making me nervouse.

Civil. 02-09-09 11:30 AM

lol Original..you know you didn't want to go no where
I'm just doin you a favor..

whats good bob.

LPMNDCTE 02-09-09 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by one way
please change your picture, your creepy looking self is making me nervouse.

lol.......

it those disney characters make you nervous....somethings wrong with you

one way 02-09-09 12:43 PM

Im talking about his avatar with his pedofile glasses and out of style puma touque that he is wearing inside cause it seems to be so cold, not to mention the hand on the chin pose.........that makes me nervouse, thats what I picture when I here nioses at night dude, its scary shit.

Civil. 02-09-09 12:55 PM

^lmfao.

Mags up everyone.

King Solo 02-09-09 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by one way
Im talking about his avatar with his pedofile glasses and out of style puma touque that he is wearing inside cause it seems to be so cold, not to mention the hand on the chin pose.........that makes me nervouse, thats what I picture when I here nioses at night dude, its scary shit.

rofl dude, i was beefin with latinkitten in the lounge and she kept hounding me about not posting a picture.. she wanted something to clown or something.. so i posted up one of me looking stupid to shut her up. :thumbup:

i'm fucking lex luthor up in this bitch. :cool:

one way 02-09-09 01:46 PM

haha just messing with ya. props for not freaking out like most people around here.

peace

King Solo 02-09-09 01:51 PM

nah, i got my beef on last week with bob

it was a shitty week man, got forced into doing like 16 hours of overtime at work.. was short staffed.. fucking boss keeps hounding me, she wants me i think but can't take the rejection.. girlfriend at that time of the month so she was acting like a monster bitch.. then i lost my fucking wallet and had to call up the bank and get a new card and shit. then to top it all off I broke my phone.. argued with my girl and threw the phone at the wall.

i'm chill now though. :)

one way 02-09-09 02:02 PM

haha nice week........

Civil. 02-09-09 02:28 PM

Quote:
it was a shitty week man, got forced into doing like 16 hours of overtime at work.. was short staffed.. fucking boss keeps hounding me, she wants me i think but can't take the rejection.. girlfriend at that time of the month so she was acting like a monster bitch.. then i lost my fucking wallet and had to call up the bank and get a new card and shit. then to top it all off I broke my phone.. argued with my girl and threw the phone at the wall.

^umm. that sucks balls dog..Trust me i feel what you sayin. I was dating
my manager @ lonestar for a hot minute..Then we broke up and she fired me. So stay away from that bitch. And damn @ you losing your wallet, that sucks even more

o btw, rankings are fixed.

King Solo 02-09-09 02:46 PM

rofl @ getting fired

didn't you challenge it, that cries wrongful dismissal to me.

Wordz AhGod 02-09-09 03:10 PM

I hope I dont lose to a played as Athius/church/Bible/crosswords type of punch lol. Nig should lose to a punch about having a gay ass pic.
Your title should read, "no homo"