RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Gears 2. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247952)

Kirk 11-11-08 11:55 PM

Gears 2.

Who is playin' that shit?

La Cosa Nostra 11-12-08 12:04 AM

definatly not me....

J. Luth 11-12-08 01:02 AM

shit is wack son lol

La Cosa Nostra 11-12-08 01:19 AM

almost as wack as sport

J. Luth 11-12-08 01:31 AM

The new James Bond game was sposed to be hot but lot of people saying they rushed it and has a few flaws. But fuck it, I'ma just trade in some old games and give that shit a try. Last me until COD 6.

they shooting... uh..

MADE YOU LOOK!! ;)

JTR 11-12-08 01:36 AM

Word I got this game...

Gears Of War 2 is the best game to come out on the 360 so far... until the new halo and call of duty comes out. If anyone doesn't like it, they prolly just suck at the game or don't understand the dopeness of it, plain and simple.

Nynth Degree 11-13-08 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
If anyone doesn't like it, they prolly just suck at the game or don't understand the dopeness of it, plain and simple.

Word, they probably wanna play Animal Crossing instead.

Yeah, I said it. Y'all like playing games about paying off a mortgage.

Kirk 11-13-08 11:12 PM

Spul is just mad he gets schooled in the multiplayer.

J. Luth 11-13-08 11:18 PM

no, it's just that COD 4>> all.... still. sorry

King Solo 11-13-08 11:22 PM

Fuck COD4... COD5 son.

But fuck both them and Gears, coz right now I ain't playing neither. Just picked up Alone In The Dark and realised I haven't played it for a long time and I never finished it... so now I'm doing that.

Kirk 11-14-08 04:57 PM

COD4 is played out.

Rippa Boi 11-14-08 05:15 PM

I bought gears 2 And i just play the wave mode with my friends online. but play dead space, that game is kinda fire.

11-14-08 05:34 PM

yeah werd game is str8 embers

J. Luth 11-14-08 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Curator
Fuck COD4... COD5 son.

But fuck both them and Gears, coz right now I ain't playing neither. Just picked up Alone In The Dark and realised I haven't played it for a long time and I never finished it... so now I'm doing that.

nahh, a lot of people I know have COD 5. And not taking anything away from it. Game is really good. Got like avg of 9.0 ratings from all the main gaming sites on the net. even my friends said it was good. But when asked if it was as good as COD 4, they didn't say it was. If anything they said it was about the same. And that was mostly because of the co-op. THAt might be the only reason i might cop it by just trading in old games to hopefully make the price. But I'm just waiting for COD 4

I've played both the first and the second. How could I not? My fucking bro plays that shit like all day and night with his friends. I played it, I think it's fucking stupid. Def ain't got shit on COD.

Nynth Degree 11-14-08 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
no, it's just that COD 4>> all.... still. sorry

Shaq-Fu > COD anything