RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Christianity (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245885)

Terumoto 03-28-08 02:18 AM

Christianity

Sorry christians...

but I lol'd

03-28-08 02:30 AM

Someone give the un-metaphor version.

I see no humor in this.

JPoll 03-28-08 03:08 AM

i see a ton...............christ = zombie

hahahahah

TitoBronsky 03-28-08 05:03 PM

I love how an agnostic can post such things.... Live and let live....

if your right in the end... then there is only this life....

but if a christian is right.... then you sir will be missing out on Eternal life....

Whats wrong with having faith... and believing in something bigger than yourself???

Why is there a need to judge one's beliefs??? where is the wisdom in that???

This post is Blasphemy and not the slightest bit comical... May God forgive your ignorance.

World Peace

-Don Tito Bronsky

03-28-08 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
i see a ton...............christ = zombie

hahahahah

hahahahahahaha.

except zombies are mindless and crave flesh. And usually, dead.

Not resurrected, living, people.

Terumoto 03-28-08 08:11 PM

My beliefs?

Don't worry, you can't possibly attack them.

I believe that everything that exists exists, and everything that doesn't exist doesn't exist.

I also believe that perceptions are what governs emotion, and that perceptions are easily changed by thought.

Finally, I believe that everything is what it is, but it doesn't matter what you call it or how you look at it.

Oh, and also that there is no such thing as a wrong or right view.

Also, I am a Buddhist who doesn't believe in Buddha, and a devout Christian that uses a Bible to prop up my speakers in such a way that the music sounds more bangin'.

Do your worst.

03-28-08 08:13 PM

"Finally, I believe that everything is what it is, but it doesn't matter what you call it or how you look at it."

'Nothing'.

JTR 03-28-08 08:21 PM

Holy shit, you're all fucking hardasses. Get a sense of humor, this wasn't an arguemant against your religion. You're fucking pussy if you get all defensive about your religion over something like this. It was meant to be comical. Learn to laugh at yourself sometimes like when fat comedians make fat jokes about themselves. Gimme a fucking break, this wasn't a "why christianity is dumb" thread it wasn't trying to make an arguement.

Stop being such pissy bitches

JTR 03-28-08 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
I love how an agnostic can post such things.... Live and let live....

if your right in the end... then there is only this life....

but if a christian is right.... then you sir will be missing out on Eternal life....

Whats wrong with having faith... and believing in something bigger than yourself???

Why is there a need to judge one's beliefs??? where is the wisdom in that???

This post is Blasphemy and not the slightest bit comical... May God forgive your ignorance.

World Peace

-Don Tito Bronsky

Im pretty sure muslims, jews, and many other religions believe in after-life. You might wanna stop being such a cry baby over a picture that was made as a joke, and re-think that one phrase.

Phenom-in-all 03-28-08 09:01 PM

I can see how it's funny to non-christians, it's jus not funny to me. word.

JTR 03-28-08 09:10 PM

Well I respect you man, because it wasn't funny to you, but you didn't WHINE AND COMPLAIN bout it, ya know? Cuz you recognise it's supposed to be a joke.

Check this out

Was Jesus a zombie? It's clear that's a joke. Do anyone actually think, the maker of this picture, REALLY believes that Jesus was a fucking zombie?

It's fucking obvious he wasn't, it's a damn joke. Lighten up guys.

Indeph 03-28-08 09:20 PM

Lmao @ this, nice.

And you can't attack omb because he doesn't exist. At least to me. I don't think he exists, therefore he doesn't exist. And if he does, it's only because I BELIEVE he does. [/logic]

03-28-08 09:23 PM

the applied logic phalez

Indeph 03-28-08 09:26 PM

It only fails because you THINK it fails. [/logic]